Give me plans

Postby rooihans » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:05 am

hi. i want to build a hybrid but dont have any original designs. i want it to be different from the usual spud guns and im not afraid to try something new or extreme. please post ideas or tel me where i can find plans
rooihans

Postby Freefall » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:43 am

Um...NO.

With only one post, we have no idea of your experience level. If you spend some time reading the existing posts, I'm sure you'll find all the information you need.

What do you mean by "different from the usual spud guns"?

This is not meant to be rude, but if you can't figure it out from reading what's already here, you probably shouldn't be playing with a hybrid.
Spend some time reading the forums, then ask some specific questions.
Freefall

Postby rooihans » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:49 am

i understand your point freefall.

hopefully this will help.

so far im busy building an remote controlled stun gun ignition. the plans for my aliminium tripod still have a few errors. i want to build the gun with 16bar fittings and a 12bar 110mm chamber. im going to use a burst disk with different reducing fittings at the top to make barrel changing easier. a sillencer will also be mounted at the end of the barrel.

i nead some kind of idea for getting the spark effektively and more original than 2 scerws inside the chamber without compremising the streng of the chamber and i dont want to be a copy cat of that hybrid ignition system at advancedspuds.com

i would also like to hear your comment on - if i should mount the presure gauges on the chamber because there are many opinions about that.

hope this helps a bit
rooihans

Postby spuzi14 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:34 pm

You should be able to figure out how to get an effective spark if you know how to wire remote control ignition (well if it's the ignition I'm thinking of).

I'm glad you're thinking pressure rated fittings though.
spuzi14

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby sharpshooter » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:35 pm

Have you built much in the way of other cannons? or is this another person that is in danger simply because they do not know how to glue 2 pipes together? People here are willing to help, most just doubt you abilities.
sharpshooter

Return to Hybrid Launchers