nearly hit someone

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby Quadro » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:59 am

I was testing my 2nd Pneumatic with a PVC Rocket. I was just about to fire at a sign a kid walked infront of me. it scared me heaps as this was my first encounter of someone seeing me with it. he looked at me in amazment. I told him it was fake and walked off to the front of my block.He used to walk there everyday but now i dont see him ever. Lucky i didn't fire hey
Quadro

Postby pacogoatboy » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:56 am

Very lucky. As I'm sure you know now, shooting in populated places is pretty dangerous stuff, especially with good ammo like a PVC rocket.
pacogoatboy

Postby Quadro » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:53 pm

funny thing is, its not populated its acutaly quite a small town
Quadro

Postby Bartman007 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:27 am

I think the point that paco was trying to make is this: Is it at all possible that someone could get hurt? If the answer is yes, then please don't shoot.

The <u>only</u> things I fire within city limits are paintballs, condiment packets, and tennis balls. The paintballs and condiment packets are fired in my backyard with a strong fence as a backstop. The tennis balls are fired straight up and barely drift, (this firing has been cleared with my neighbors, as long as it's at a reasonable hour.) I have also tested the impact of a tennis ball by firing one up then running madly as to be hit with it. :D

Spudgunning is a privledge, I hope this experience will cause you to be more careful with it.

Peace,
-Bartman007
Bartman007

Sponsored

Sponsor

Return to Stories