Strafer Vortex Block Drawing

This area is for the discussion of BB or airsoft sub machine guns, and or other small arms such as pellets. No home made BB or airsoft guns should ever be used in a match where you shoot other people... they are too powerful.

Postby chewy » Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:49 am

do i have to get metric tools? or just get 40% smaller standard tools?and will the same size bb fit or will that have to be a smaller size to? thanks for the info.:D this spuds for you.
chewy

Postby Rex_R » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:19 am

well I supose one could use 'seed' beads...
did wonder what it would look like if a person used transparent materials, say lexan pipe and a block of layered plexiglass for the block
Rex_R

Postby Robbie » Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:40 am

What is the thinnest you could make the vortex block? (the part with the big hole in it)
Robbie

Postby spud lover » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:10 am

A little wider than a BB. Maybye.2"
spud lover

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby IzzyDoesIt » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:56 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by chewy
[br]say izzy i was wondering if you would do the measurements in metric? i am kinda tired of making domestic guns, and i thought making a foreign one would be a real challenge and exotic too.:D duck and cover, duck and cover. ;)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Don't you have to be out of the country to make a "furrin" launcher?:)
Webster has two definitions for "exotic" that might apply here.
"1 : introduced from another country : not native to the place where found"
So if you built it in the US with metric materials and tools it would still be "domestic".:?:

"3 : strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual"
So of you use a little bit more imagination :D(jk), this definition would apply no matter if you used SAE or Metric tools or materials to build your launcher.:oops:
IzzyDoesIt

Previous

Return to BB/Airsoft/Pellet Guns