General stories

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby raoulvaz » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:49 pm

i would dress up in full camo, hunter knives and all (someone previously said about hunter knives), track that mofo down, and let him eat potato in ways he has never eaten it before(note nothing is mentioned about shooting him, i am just stating that i am making him eat potatoes, not implying that i will soot him ;)). idiots who are too stupid to make their own tater tossers think they have the right to take from us who have created something so wonderful. just keep a metal pipe around, or better yet, make a spud gun out of galvanized steel, that way its safe, and you can formally introduce steel to someones stomach who is taking a potato shooting device without authorization from the rightful owner(sorry for the weird talk, dont want to make it sound like im saying anything illegal;)
raoulvaz

Postby Toad » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:35 am

Well you all can quote me on this.
Bill Gates said "dont make fun of nerds because you may work for one some day". My quote from now on is "It takes a quarter back to shoot spit wads at you with a straw in math, But it takes a man to walk away- what am I saying I got four freakin cannons on my desk! Splatter a ten pound spit wad at his house"
Thought it was funny when I thought of it. I got people at my school thinking I have mind control. Thought they could use a little fear. Ever since I was beat up and shunned for four long years I am now being treated as a god even though I never thought to shoot anyone they just assume I will. God bless spudtech. Also I never would anyway.
Toad

Postby Toad » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:20 pm

I just came back from a bike ride and I drove by the woods near my house. The creek was flowing weird today so I took a look around and some dumbed a ton of pvc pipe in the water. All broken into shattered pieces nothing was usable. I dragged most of it out and stuck it into a dumpster. It was like a graveyard. God I hate this so much!
Toad

Postby Loud_Howard1 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:39 pm

...im going to be sick.....it was all in the water? Weak dude, so weak.
Loud_Howard1

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby acanz » Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:46 am

if you dont have anything better than "...im going to be sick.....it was all in the water? Weak dude, so weak." theres no reason for you to bring this dead topic back up.
acanz

Postby Loud_Howard1 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:50 am

ok dude...my bad
Loud_Howard1

Postby MadPiper » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:21 pm

Is it just me or does this [female reproductive organs]bag just repeat everything he hears on southpark?
MadPiper

Postby Dextromethorphan » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:41 pm

That annoys the crap out of me too.
Dextromethorphan

Postby acanz » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:51 pm

its really starting to annoy me too. the first time it was ok, but now every post he makes either quotes southpark, is worthless, or both.
acanz

Previous

Return to Stories