Wrangler...

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby The_Rat » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:05 pm

Ok...

..........A while ago, me and my friends were experimenting with a new kind of ammo. It was two tennis balls connected by about 6 feet of rope. We got the idea from an old pirate cannon ammo made for taking out the mast of a ship.

We figure if we shot it right, We shot a tree and now its stuck up there.

I think this is murphy law. We design a cool ammo, but it gets lost before we can do something stupid with it.

Anything like this happen to you guys?
The_Rat

Postby BC Pneumatics » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:49 pm

I was gunna make an A-bomb, but I lost the atom I planned to split. I haven't been able to find any since....
BC Pneumatics

Postby syco kilaa » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:04 pm

hahahahahahahahahaha, yea I tried that a while ago too, but like you said, I just can't find that dang atom, oh well, but I hate it when you make or find the perfect ammo then lose it with a crappy shot from your cannon, or it just gets obliterated from the amount of force that the cannons puts on it, its sort or like putting a water ballon filled with non other then water into your cannon, then shooting it at 60 p.s.i., it dosn't seem like much but you won't efven see the ballon exit the barrel, all you will fell is some little reain drops in the next couple of seconds.
syco kilaa

Postby plasticex009 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:41 pm

Can't you just make another one? I realized quickly that most ammunition is not ment to be or capable of being reused.

Rant:

It annoys the crap out of me when people take credit for something they didn't do.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">"god gave man a brain and a penis, unfortunately he only gave man enough blood to run one at a time."-me<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Syco, I know you did not come up with that quote, you may have switched some of the words, but it will never genuinly be yours. Unless you are somehow Robin Williams, please change the citation in your signature.
plasticex009

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby PCGUY » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:58 am

http://localhost/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7013
Check out #22, I just added it.
PCGUY
Site Admin

Postby The_Rat » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:43 pm

Thanks PC.

I mean.....I am going to kill murphy if I meet him....granted someone didn't beat me too it.

I made a new one and it works ok. I just need to aim better. I am thinking, human hunting this spring.

OH! I figured out how make a net launcher. It uses 4 barrels, 4 modded vales and 4 seperate chambers. More on that later tho...
The_Rat

Postby acanz » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:53 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by The_Rat
OH! I figured out how make a net launcher. It uses 4 barrels, 4 modded vales and 4 seperate chambers. More on that later tho...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Good luck on getting netting to pass inbetween 4 solid barrels... the only way to make it work would be cutting a line down the whole barrel...
acanz

Postby The_Rat » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:25 pm

Thats what I was thinking too. Like this:
http://www.kracik.com/me/wll_net_lnchr.html

I saw the four-barreled one in the national geograpic. I cant find it with google or anytihng. So I will keep looking.
The_Rat

Postby Dextromethorphan » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:55 pm

Hate to get off the subject, but what's with The Rat's title below his nick??

<i>Start a new topic or IM PCGUY if you are so concerned. -plasticex009</i>
Dextromethorphan

Return to Stories