well i had to go to traffic school today (sense when is it illegal to do 52mph in a school zone) and it was so boring! anyways, the teacher went over a few laws for california that are still on the books, but rarely inforced and i thought they were funny so id share them with you.
the first three are for all of california, the second 3 are for individual cities in california.
1. it is illegal for a woman to wear a house coat while driving
2. it is illegal for a car to drive over 60mph without a driver.
3. it is illegal to shoot a fire arm out of a moving vehical at any animal unless the intended target is a whale.
now for the city specific ones...
1. (hollywood california) it is illegal to herd more then 2000 sheep down hollywood blvd. at one time.
2. (long beach california) it is illegal to put anything in your garage other then a car.
3. (san francisco, and my personal favorite) it is illegal to wipe down your car with dirty underwear.
keep in mind they are old yet still on the books and pretty funny