My first Pneumatic w/ pictures!

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.

Do you like it?

Yes
80%
Its ok
20%

Total votes: 5
Novacastrian
Staff Sergeant 2
Staff Sergeant 2

Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:41 am

The reason people vote is because it's anonymous! Don't expect anyone to put their hand up :)
Btw it wasn't me, i like it. Probly the way i would make a sprinkler valve pneumo. Well done.
America, the greatest gangster of all time. With 200 million odd foot soldiers at it's whim and call.
When you fill your car with refined oil remember that it has been paid for with blood and guts, some from your own countrymen, most not.
MrCrowley

Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:04 am

Wasn't me, I've made one very similar here:
http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/viewtop ... tml#123690
tsb
Private 2
Private 2

Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:40 am

Hey M, I realised what the valve prob was... I accidently poked a hole in it while i was putting it on, so i spent an hour this morning getting a new one on, coz i had to put it on a thin piece of wire and shit. Oh and i also f!cked up one part so now ill have to get a new part and it will be fully operational tomorow and i also got some marbles, Ill get some dmg shots in the next week
i need to get a foot pump first.

Cheers,
tsb
We can often do more for other people by trying to correct our own faults than by trying to correct theirs.
Current Projects: Pneumatic Marble rifle