my cloud bbmg is too weak

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
seeyouinhell2mf
Private 2
Private 2

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:18 pm

how much do they cost though?
Crna Legija
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:29 pm

idk never bought them and were probably in different countries :lol:
'' To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.”
--Homer Simpson

Add me on ps3: wannafuk, 8/11/11 cant wait
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:12 am

Check out the BBMG Image page and this threadfor some useful advice on what will make your BBMG more powerful and efficient.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Zeus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 pm

And no one has yet pointed out that this in in the pneumatic cannon showcase, not the BBMG discussion board.

I'll second JSR's post, also a site:www.spudfiles.com search on Google should bring some results. Just enter your search terms then site:www.spudfiles.com.

I've not had much luck with the internal search engine, so that's the quickest way I find.
/sarcasm, /hyperbole
seeyouinhell2mf
Private 2
Private 2

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:Check out the BBMG Image page and this threadfor some useful advice on what will make your BBMG more powerful and efficient.
Zeus wrote:And no one has yet pointed out that this in in the pneumatic cannon showcase, not the BBMG discussion board.

I'll second JSR's post, also a site:www.spudfiles.com search on Google should bring some results. Just enter your search terms then site:www.spudfiles.com.

I've not had much luck with the internal search engine, so that's the quickest way I find.
I started my account at first because I needed some help with this, so I had no clue where to post it, beginners mistake) however I think that I shall become a professonial ameteur cloud and vortex bbmg maker,

also, it has good seals everywhere but the barrel, the the only things I can think of that are wrong is that my air-compressor volume to bb-chamber volume may be the problem, it could be that my compressor can only reach a max of 120 psi or it could just be that my barrels are no-good, I may go get another end cap and reduce the max-air volume of the chamber , or maybe my detent sucks and is only working as a bad hopup
Last edited by seeyouinhell2mf on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clemsonguy1125
Sergeant 5
Sergeant 5

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Brake lines like 5 bucks for 3 feet
seeyouinhell2mf
Private 2
Private 2

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:35 pm

that is excellent news I shall have mine fahjah (goldmember reference) drive me to advance auto parts