HPA Golf ball cannon?

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
jonesy42
Private 4
Private 4

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Think i won't be asking anymore questions on here anyways.
You always seem to get your "head bitten off" after asking questions,
But when you answer back, its like being told off by the school principal LOL.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 am

jonesy42 wrote:Think i won't be asking anymore questions on here anyways.
You always seem to get your "head bitten off" after asking questions,
But when you answer back, its like being told off by the school principal LOL.
Now now, be reasonable.

Spudfiles is not a paid service you subscribe to, it's down to the kindness of individual members to help with your questions. Some people are blunter than others, some might be having a bad day, and besides due to the nature of the internet even polite helpful members might come across as a bit rude.

In this particular case, we obviously don't want you to lose your hearing or worse by putting too much pressure in a bottle that cannot take it.

If you're looking for good performance, an unassisted ball valve is ill advised. I would be looking at a burst disk. Having a very efficient valve will let you get away with lower pressure that is safe for your chosen chamber.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
hawktalk
Private 4
Private 4
Wales

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:55 pm

jonesy42 wrote:
hawktalk wrote:i got a plastic bottle to 250psi then my bottle slid off my rig but those 3lt containers aren't designed for high pressures i suggest a fire extinguisher/paintball tank or a large piece of high pressure PVC pipe :D :D :D

How did the plastic bottle slide off your rig after reaching 250psi?
Was it screwed in to your ball valve properly?

a bit late but i filled the top of the bottle out to 22mm then glued a 22-15mm reducer into the hole i re fitted it after hunting the escape bottle and superglued it on (i even stuck my finger to the damn thing