.177 QEV+Slide Valve

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
encohen
Private 3
Private 3

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:35 am

so no issues with the QEV & Slide valve at 800 psi?
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe, but I was not offended.For I knew I had to rise above it all, Or drown in my own ***
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:46 pm

The reason I suggested the Ninja tank is that it can be taken down to around 450 psi which is more reasonable for the QEV, the type which you used being usually rated for a working pressure of 150 psi.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
encohen
Private 3
Private 3

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:07 pm

thanks JSR, i thinking of getting that adapter we talked about + the tank, or the tank + a coil remote hose that can connect to the regulator on one side and to a male quick disconnect foster on the other. i think that would make a better seal than a cga 320 to 1/2" bsp. I'm still waiting on some part to arrive before i make the order.. making sure everything fits.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe, but I was not offended.For I knew I had to rise above it all, Or drown in my own ***