Olympic QEV air gun

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
farcticox1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:52 pm

I know that carry handle
cheytac_intervention_m_200_by_cj15-d3g5jpk.jpg
cheytac_intervention_m_200_by_cj15-d3g5jpk.jpg (24.9 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
kevin-db
Private 2
Private 2

Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:09 am

I am sick because I think I will not be able to make it because of various problems recently.

I have been working with my right hand for almost 10 years now, and my nerves in my right hand have been obstructed so that my hands are no longer in power.

It seems that there is also "Hand Tremor", and the precise work is also unreasonable.

Also, the guns I have created are being investigated because they violate Korean law.

"How did you do this and how to commit a crime with it?"

It is a dangerous thing if it is dangerous, but frankly it is going to be depressing because I do not know the case so much.

:( :(

I am worried that the grammar or words are a little wrong because I am not good at English and I am writing using a translator.

I hope you understand.
farcticox1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:38 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry:
hectmarr
Sergeant
Sergeant
Argentina

Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:12 pm

kevin-db wrote:I am sick because I think I will not be able to make it because of various problems recently.

I have been working with my right hand for almost 10 years now, and my nerves in my right hand have been obstructed so that my hands are no longer in power.

It seems that there is also "Hand Tremor", and the precise work is also unreasonable.

Also, the guns I have created are being investigated because they violate Korean law.

"How did you do this and how to commit a crime with it?"

It is a dangerous thing if it is dangerous, but frankly it is going to be depressing because I do not know the case so much.

:( :(

I am worried that the grammar or words are a little wrong because I am not good at English and I am writing using a translator.

I hope you understand.
Dear Sir
You have to try to adapt this hobby to your possibilities with respect to your personal health and the laws of your country.
I commented the following. Once asked the genius of modern painting Pablo Picasso, as a painter should do not know how to draw to be accepted and that his talent be valued, and not fall into failure. Picasso replied: I should found a school of modern painting without drawing ...
I know it is difficult to do without some skill that I had, and that I do not have or have less. Do not despair Use your will and do what you like within your means, no matter what you do or do anything. Surely your ingenuity will present you with some options, and I am sure that you will know how to take advantage of them.
Greetings from Argentina, at the end of the world, and all this written with the google translator. :)
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:55 am

kevin-db wrote:I have been working with my right hand for almost 10 years now, and my nerves in my right hand have been obstructed so that my hands are no longer in power.

That's rough at a young age, especially for a creative person such as yourself. I hope you're getting the care you need to reverse it if possible.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life