brianthebrains sawnoff riot gun replica

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
killagorrila99
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:32 am

OH MY GOD! I just realised how lame this gun is, I built it in five mins and even at 40 bar it was terribly innacurate! I hate it, And I gave the parts to my mate ethan for his "marble musket" . My hunting rifle at 70psi will outdo this one at 750psi!
"I'm sorry, Mr.Bush cant come to the phone right now, He's playing cleudo with Mr. Cheney And he has him in the Cupboard with a broom stick" -White house receptionist.
Brian the brain
Netherlands

Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:34 am

Dude!!!
You should have gone for the piston with this thing!!!
That would have been sick!!
Gun Freak wrote:
Oh my friggin god stop being so awesome, that thing is pure kick ass. Most innovative and creative pneumatic that the files have ever come by!

Can't ask for a better compliment!!
killagorrila99
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:09 pm

Yea I did, as I said. Gave the parts to my friend though caus I wanted a fresh start. The hunting rifle needs a new piston Caus that one smashed under pressure. Didnt hurt the gun though. I promise I'll get new pics of the hunting rifle as soon as I can get the thing from my grandparents house. I have built a new gun this weekend, Called "4th copy" because it will be the 4th chappy, dam buster and rna duelers first big gun lookalike on this site. I might get pics of that by next week. I am very sorry, But I do have 3 weeks worth of math homework to catch up on.
"I'm sorry, Mr.Bush cant come to the phone right now, He's playing cleudo with Mr. Cheney And he has him in the Cupboard with a broom stick" -White house receptionist.