AMG Fe qev gun!!!!

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
fom
Private 4
Private 4

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:25 pm

spudthug wrote:fom that wasnt a comment it was directed as an insult...
My first post? No it wasn't, I was trying to help you and never meant to insult you, I admit I said it bluntly but not as an insult.

"Intead of posting 3 times in a row use the edit button"
It just annoys me when people are post whores.

edit: I said that after you insulted me, and that was the only time I insulted you. (I think I called you an idiot one other time)
spudthug
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:33 pm

if ur done insulting now this is my last post against you...i have only seen one gun from you...and it was combustion.....maybe u have more im not saying u dont but i searched ur posts and thats the only one i could find so DONT say i have no experience when i have a bunch of guns and u have 1....

EDIT: weeee 300 posts...
4" piston valved cannon-half done..( i spilt my cement...)

Hybrid- 75% done. need to build propane holder and drill/tap sparkplug hole..
fom
Private 4
Private 4

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:35 pm

spudthug wrote:if ur done insulting now this is my last post against you...i have only seen one gun from you...and it was combustion.....maybe u have more im not saying u dont but i searched ur posts and thats the only one i could find so DONT say i have no experience when i have a bunch of guns and u have 1....

EDIT: weeee 300 posts...
You just proved your a post whore.

I have more guns, my combustion is improving a lot, I dont post my guns often. I have a few pneamatics, just some experiemntal ones and a good one. So I probably have more guns that you.
spudthug
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:39 pm

i proved i am a psot whore??? how by arguing with you??just because i have 300 posts means nothing...i DO NOT NEED ANY SOUDBUX/RANKS I JUST PROVED BEFORE IN THIS TOPIC THAT I DONT CARE WHAT SOMEONES RANK IS...THERE COULD BE A SPECIALAST OR WHATEVR THAT KNOWS MORE THAN ME...OR HAS MORE GUNS THAN ME...

fom
Private 4
Private 4

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:41 pm

spudthug wrote:i proved i am a psot whore??? how by arguing with you??just because i have 300 posts means nothing...i DO NOT NEED ANY SOUDBUX/RANKS I JUST PROVED BEFORE IN THIS TOPIC THAT I DONT CARE WHAT SOMEONES RANK IS...THERE COULD BE A SPECIALAST OR WHATEVR THAT KNOWS MORE THAN ME...OR HAS MORE GUNS THAN ME...
You had a goal of reaching 300 posts, now your happy that you reached it. POST WHORE
spudthug
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:57 pm

i wasnt happy about it i was just pointing it out...not the sarcasm in it retard.....
weeee 300 posts....

jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:02 pm

You guys see that little butten with the red !, click that on each others post! Thats what i did to ya's, now go ahead, do me back!
Hotwired
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3

Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:31 pm

:?

*Goes to find a microscope to have a look at their IQs*

Why can't you two find it in yourselves to have the restraint to ignore each other...

The way to do it is to not respond to their last comment and instead post on topic again.
A-98
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:19 pm

jesus guys, i dont look at this for ~24 hours, and it goes from 3 pages of on topics stuff to SIX pages of flaming. disgusting. if you guys are going to do this, PM each other. it even got into Spudthugs sig.

so, did you ever get the gun working? i didnt want to read 3 pages of fire to find out.
There are rules, and then there are hundred dollar bills.
joannaardway
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:30 pm

*Calls fire brigade*
Me: Hello! Help, this thread appears to be on fire!
Operator: Ok, we've dispatched a unit to your location. What caused the fire?
Me: It appears to be a couple of people taking flamethrowers to each other.
Op: Ok, have you evacuated the thread?
Me: I've tried, but people appear to be hemmed in by the flames.
Op: Are you sure no-one else can get out?
Me: I think not - Wait, I'm going to go in and get them out!
Op: No! Don't... *click*

All this thread appears to be charcoal from the large amount of flaming going on.

Either of one of you could prove that you are mature by stopping posting these unbenifical posts right now. If you continue, then I quite honestly don't see that you will be taken seriously on the forum for months, and you risk banning.

Both of you are forgetting that you need to be civil to your fellow forum members - stop insulting each other.

So... are you going to stop, and show that you can be nice sensible forum members with valid contributions?
Novacastrian: How about use whatever the heck you can get your hands on?
frankrede: Well then I guess it won't matter when you decide to drink bleach because your out of kool-aid.
...I'm sorry, but that made my year.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:45 pm

I am going to virtually kick both of your asses if you 2 don't cut it out.

End of story.

Topic Locked.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).