JME-45

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
spudthug
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Sat May 05, 2007 8:30 am

what is the maximum pressure you have had it at
for now only 115 psi..i dont have a good air compressor...its small as hell and its used for air brushing..hehe
what is the max pressure you would take it to
i would take it to 250 if i had the compressor
and last but not least, what is the weakest component on the gun
like what? u mean what would go first? umm...probably the coiled hose because its only rated to 200 psi.. if i go to a better pressure im going to change the hose
oh can you please get a pic of your piston?pwease pwease pwaese?
i dont have a camera at my dads but i took a pic of it before with the scanner..its not very good but u can see it il ltry to find a link to it

link- ill take an actual pic instead of with a scanner when i get home :wink:

http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/help-wi ... t7265.html
4" piston valved cannon-half done..( i spilt my cement...)

Hybrid- 75% done. need to build propane holder and drill/tap sparkplug hole..
SpudBlaster15
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3
Seychelles

Sat May 05, 2007 9:25 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras nec placerat erat. Vivamus dapibus egestas nunc, at eleifend neque. Suspendisse potenti. Sed dictum lacus eu nisl pretium vehicula. Ut faucibus hendrerit nisi. Integer ultricies orci eu ultrices malesuada. Fusce id mauris risus. Suspendisse finibus ligula et nisl rutrum efficitur. Vestibulum posuere erat pellentesque ornare venenatis. Integer commodo fermentum tortor in pharetra. Proin scelerisque consectetur posuere. Vestibulum molestie augue ac nibh feugiat scelerisque. Sed aliquet a nunc in mattis.
Last edited by SpudBlaster15 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spudthug
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Sat May 05, 2007 10:14 am

well its just my initails (jack michael evans) and the number 45..and dont ask why i picked 45 because..well idk why lol :D
4" piston valved cannon-half done..( i spilt my cement...)

Hybrid- 75% done. need to build propane holder and drill/tap sparkplug hole..