P. 5 Homemade valves

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
Antonio
Corporal
Corporal

Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:33 pm

iknowmy3tables wrote:I'm surprised you actully took the time to make those animation nice job I thought you found them on the internet nice,

also for some seals your may want to try the threaded rod and sheet rubber between washers thing you need washers that practically touch the walls of the pipe, in my case I had to grind down larger washers, for sheet rubber I used a tire tube the great thing about this is that you can ajust the seal by tightening the nuts that squezes the rubber out ward
Thnx for the advice! This is what I like; hand-on experience :) Should help me out with the drozd type of valve. Btw I didnt make the tippmannprolite animation.
Antonio
Corporal
Corporal

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Today I got some new square'' orings instead of the round tubular'' ones I used. But again the same problem arised: too much friction or no seal :( Those parts cost me another 4E lol. It kinda sucks that this valve aint working the way I want it to as it has lots of potential.