BB Shooter

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
spud-tom
Private 4
Private 4

Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:46 pm

cool gun. Is the blowgun the triger itself?
killagorrila99
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:56 am

Yep, Looks like it.

This has always been my favorite bb gun because of the simplicity. Damb cool.
Although, anyone going to build one of these would be best to use a 1/4 ball valve. Alot more powerfull.
"I'm sorry, Mr.Bush cant come to the phone right now, He's playing cleudo with Mr. Cheney And he has him in the Cupboard with a broom stick" -White house receptionist.
Spudinator
Private 4
Private 4

Donating Members

Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:02 pm

Not true. The blowgun opens much faster than a ball valve, and has half-decent air flow (not to mention its easier to shoot with the blowgun).

The magnets are Neodymium super magnets, got them from a computer hard drive (you'll have to break them apart to get smaller peices).

No, I didnt machine any of the parts, just assembled it from spare parts I'd collected over time, but if anybody is interested in making one of these still I can machine the parts now.

Thanks for all the complements guys!
"This is so fun it should be illegal... Oh wait..."
killagorrila99
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:55 am

Haha, A blowgun does not have better flow than a 1/4 ball valve. and if you used say, a half inch it would be great!
Blowguns tend to open pretty slow.
"I'm sorry, Mr.Bush cant come to the phone right now, He's playing cleudo with Mr. Cheney And he has him in the Cupboard with a broom stick" -White house receptionist.