GHK GBB Conversion Kit Magazine Feeding Issues Fixed

Building or modifying BB, Airsoft, and Pellet type of guns. Show off your custom designs, find tips and other discussion. Target practice only!
MOO Tech
Private
Private

Sun May 31, 2015 1:17 pm

I posted a while ago about the rifle I converted using the GHK GBB conversion kit. I got a few comments asking me if I knew a way to fix the feeding issues that they saw in one of my videos of it. I was under the impression that the issues were isolated to my gun. However apparently its a problem many people are having. As a result I set to work coming up with an easy solution. It turns out that is not actually the magazine that is having the problem. In fact there is nothing wrong with the gun or magazine it simply how well the magazine it held in place. All I did to fix this was add a small amount of material to the magazine catch and this solved my problem. I don't know if this will fix your problem but it fixed mine so its worth a try. Scene the modification I have had absolutely no feeding problems.

Check Out My Video On This:

Check Out My YouTube Channel For Related Topics: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMbJJ ... f1K8mWfPjw
Attachments
thumb.jpg