Need CNC parts?

Potatoes last one shot, so build reusable! Discuss ammo designs and ideas. Tough to find cannon part or questions? Ask here!
sharpshooter
Private 4
Private 4

Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:45 am

Due to life being life, I have found myself with too much free time, and need to fill it with something productive. I want more practice in my new 3D modeling program (Fusion360 - its awesome so far), as well as tweaking my CNC workflow. My machine can handle parts up to 30" x 18", with a Z travel of a few inches (that said, bits long enough to use all that travel are ridiculously expensive, so its best suited to flat panels). I can hold +/- .001 in the X/Y. The Z can also do +/- .001 for small parts, but probably more like +/- .010 for pieces approaching the full size of the bed.

Probably cannot make ultra precision piston valves - this is a hobby level CNC router, not a $500,000 turning center. But brackets and trigger assemblies are perfectly reasonable

It can cut wood, plastics (acrylic, PVC, etc), and basic aluminum (no crazy alloys!).

Provide me with quality 3D files (or 2D for flat parts), and i will only charge for material and tooling. If I have to guess and check, you will pay for beer and snacks as well :D

Perhaps there is a better place to post this? Let me know...
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:24 pm

Anything machining related should go here: http://www.spudfiles.com/spud-cannon-re ... 23135.html :D