Micro Advanced Combustion)(almost)

Boom! The classic potato gun harnesses the combustion of flammable vapor. Show us your combustion spud gun and discuss fuels, ratios, safety, ignition systems, tools, and more.
Taco
Private
Private

Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:05 pm

Whoa...that first picture makes it look like your holding a bomb or something.......

But nice design and its looks very clean as Hubb017 said.
elitesniper
Sergeant
Sergeant

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:40 pm

guys please feedback, i have my propane meter and made anexhaust system :lol:
starman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
United States of America

Donating Members

Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:05 am

elitesniper wrote:thanks for the compliments guys, do you guys think the epoxy is strong enough to hold the handle and project box in place even after many recoil and stress?
Nice little gun you have there! You took your time to paint it and should be commended for having the patience...maybe paint the end connections white to cover the purple primer stains as well. The only other thing I would do is find a way to get that battery inside that project box.

I have thought about building a little gun like this with dual 2" chambers and double barrels.

I don't think you will have trouble with stress from recoil. I'd be more worried about the stress from throwing it in the back seat or trunk when your carrying it around. It should hold up well if you did a good epoxy job on it. However, time will have to tell.