Jakes (new) toy

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
Brian the brain
Netherlands

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:27 pm

:D

I happen to know some people in Finland that have 140cc engines on their originally 50cc bikes.

They tell me that when they get pulled over the cops tell them they should get a new M.O.T. on it...and they get a small fine.

And that's it.
Nobody registers the comment about getting the M.O.T. so the next time they get pulled over ...it's the same thing all over again.

But...that's the way they roll.
You're smart keeping it legal.

I'll have a go at a bike license next year and then maybe I can hit the road without looking over my shoulder constantly... :D
Gun Freak wrote:
Oh my friggin god stop being so awesome, that thing is pure kick ass. Most innovative and creative pneumatic that the files have ever come by!

Can't ask for a better compliment!!
jakethebeast
Corporal 5
Corporal 5
Finland

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Umm, well, here we might lose our license :P

As a quad is registered as "light four wheeled vehicle" so, when its over 50cc, its registered quite same as a car, so if i get caught on it i cant get my drivers licence (for car or bigger bike) till i'm 19, sorry that i don't know how to say that better...
Est Sularus Oth Mithas
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Dammit you've got me thinking about quads again.

There's a 500cc polaris predator close by going for 4,700 euro :-/
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Fnord
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Dammit you've got me thinking about quads again.

There's a 500cc polaris predator close by going for 4,700 euro :-/

I pictured you doing very, very small donuts in a cramped room with a bed and some miscellaneous machinery laying around.

Perhaps with a five gallon bucket suppressor epoxied to the tailpipe.
Mr.Sandman
Corporal 3
Corporal 3

Donating Members

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:47 pm

jakethebeast wrote:Mr.Sandman: Yeah i actually have once used aldre root, sandly i have no pic of it :cry: But alder is also quite often tree to find in here, the forrest we own doesn't have any :(

Haven't tried tapping birch, but i make jam and juice from spruce sprout. Tasty, and has VERY much vitamin C, the best flu medicine i know!
You know the sap of spruce trees makes a great chewing gum that also cleans your teeth? You can actually just break off a dried chunk of sap and shew it but its better imo if you melt it down and filter it through a mesh screen. Its really fun to chew. Also the Sap makes a fantastic glue when mixed with ground up charcoal.
Yeah, it's that important.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Fnord wrote:I pictured you doing very, very small donuts in a cramped room with a bed and some miscellaneous machinery laying around.
:D :D :D

Certainly a conceivable scenario, that's a fairly accurate description of my living quarters hehehe.

At least it's not in my kitchen.
Perhaps with a five gallon bucket suppressor epoxied to the tailpipe.
Oh come on, these days I can machine a clamp ;)
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life