holy crap i just doubled my finger size

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
starman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
United States of America

Donating Members

Sat May 16, 2009 11:43 am

You must have taken a high pressure continuous blast of it to your finger...little leaks are usually relatively harmless nuisances.

You have frostbite and it might be a good idea if you paid a visit to your doctor. Frostbite is nothing to be toyed with.
frankrede
Sergeant Major 2
Sergeant Major 2

Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Guys, I have a feeling that either (A) He is lying to us about what exactly happened and is leaving out some major details, or (B) Is lying about it happening at all.
Current project: Afghanistan deployment
john bunsenburner
Sergeant 5
Sergeant 5

Sat May 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Well really the freon is liquid in the fridge(depends in what part but most likely) and thus the boiling of the liquid pulls energy out of the surrounding atmosphere and turning into a warmer gas while the surrounding is cooled down. Essentially that is the whole science behind a fridge.
"Did you ever stop to think that out of the seven deadly sins envy is the only one which doesn't give the sinner even momentary pleasure"-George Will
SpudFarm
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3

Donating Members

Sun May 17, 2009 5:23 pm

lol i just got a leak on a fridge to :D

what happends when you walk around in town and spot about ten fridges and some TV's? well when you are a spudder the first thing you do is to kill all the TV's and then start to think about the compressor in the fridges. i started to kick them out as i had no tools. and naturally enough it sprung a leak.

does not know if it froze since i ran afterwards.

just thought i would share my unintresting story with the world :P
"Made in France"
- A spud gun insurance.