Do not take what you have for granted

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
Crna Legija
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:13 am

I cant believe they would even think about charging the driver for dangerous driving it not like she was going 120 she would already feel like shit no need to make it worse.
'' To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.”
--Homer Simpson

Add me on ps3: wannafuk, 8/11/11 cant wait
inonickname
First Sergeant 4
First Sergeant 4

Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:25 am

Crna Legija wrote:I cant believe they would even think about charging the driver for dangerous driving it not like she was going 120 she would already feel like crap no need to make it worse.
I don't believe they will. When I went to the hospital to see the others the police didn't even come to interview them, hospital ended up having to call the station and they were discharged without any interview. It's a pretty treacherous section of road. They weren't drinking, and it doesn't seem like they were speeding or the driver was using a phone/distracted.

I think that the call for witnesses/information is just part of them doing their job. There hasn't been any blame or fault, it's just something that happened.
PimpAssasinG wrote:no im strong but you are a fat gay mother sucker that gets raped by black man for fun