The Official: "Things that piss you off" Thread!!

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
PVC Arsenal 17
Staff Sergeant 3
Staff Sergeant 3

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:32 pm

Come here to post about anything that annoys, aggravates, bothers or pisses you off.

I'll start. I hate when people post something and then make a comment like *goes in car, drives away* I hate those with a fiery passion.

I also can't stand when people who are not funny think they are and refuse to shut up.

I also HATE tiny clicking noises and sniffling and bodily sounds of any sort.
Bluetooth
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:42 pm

Hey I think I might like this thread :lol: . I hate people that laugh when somethings not funny, people that think they know what they're talking about when they really have no forking idea and I hate those things where they "type what they're doing sarcastically" too like *hits head on desk*.
Canuckicks
Private 2
Private 2

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:45 pm

When you tell a joke and the person next to you repeats the punch line after your done
killagorrila99
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:20 pm

I hate when people post something and then make a comment like *goes in car, drives away* I hate those with a fiery passion
You hate those? *goes to shed, gets out cannon, charges it up, loads it, aims at america*
lol.

I really hate people that speak pig latin in an awkward situation (kwardaway ituationsay) I mean it really issespay emay ightray fofay!
"I'm sorry, Mr.Bush cant come to the phone right now, He's playing cleudo with Mr. Cheney And he has him in the Cupboard with a broom stick" -White house receptionist.
SpudBlaster15
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3
Seychelles

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:21 pm

I hate it when...

A firework fuse goes out, and you have to decide whether to attempt to go relight it or not.

You are watching a movie with friends, and one of them just wont shut the fuck up about what he "thinks" will happen next.

Somebody fucks with your locker at school.

You are just finishing up the assembly of a time consuming project, and you look on the table, and see the piece you were supposed to install first.
killagorrila99
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:25 pm

Amen to that^!

I messed with this guys locker who once messed with me. He shouldn't have!
I put 20 mayonaise filled condoms in his locker. I paid off this grade 8er to say he stole somthing and he saw him putting it in his locker. The principal made the guy with the "seasoned" locker open it. Man was it funny to see the look on his and the principals faces!
"I'm sorry, Mr.Bush cant come to the phone right now, He's playing cleudo with Mr. Cheney And he has him in the Cupboard with a broom stick" -White house receptionist.
CS

Donating Members

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:28 pm

"I also HATE tiny clicking noises and sniffling and bodily sounds of any sort."

Funny that you say that, its possibly the fastest way to piss me off. Not the clicking noise, but as you said sniffling, and eating. I cant stand to eat around other people, as much as I try to get over it, but I cant. Only time I don't notice it is if were talking or something, and I cant notice it. If your fat it makes it worse, it just adds to the disgustion. Just fell like leashing 'em to a tread mill, either your gonna sand it off, or run it off. Excessive hacking, licking lips, etc. Pretty much everything that comes out of your mouth besides your voice.

People that have no self control, which I refer to as spazes. A couple are on the FB team, and cant seem to have that switch between the FB field, and the real world. The kid I play MLB with is a spaz. He is cool and everything, but he will just flip out on people, IDK its kind of hard to explain.

Thats all I can think of off hand, if anyone sparks any other ones, or I remember Ill probably post.
PVC Arsenal 17
Staff Sergeant 3
Staff Sergeant 3

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:28 pm

killagorrila99 wrote:Amen to that^!

I messed with this guys locker who once messed with me. He shouldn't have!
I put 20 mayonaise filled condoms in his locker. I paid off this grade 8er to say he stole somthing and he saw him putting it in his locker. The principal made the guy with the "seasoned" locker open it. Man was it funny to see the look on his and the principals faces!
^ haha thats too funny. Nobody in their right mind fucks with killa!
killagorrila99
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:35 pm

Well nobody that valvues there life does. I will make them eat there parents, girlfriend, pimpmann and themselves if they do.
ProfessorAmadeus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:45 pm

I also hate the bodily noises. Eww eating pimpman wouldnt taste good. I hate it when people try and show off in front of people that you like. I hate it when people ask for money. I hate it when people that havent been in your room before come in it and have to look around it and take everything out.
Insomniac wrote:Hey why am I a goose???? Why not somthing a little more awe inspireing, like an eagle or something? LOL
SOO CUTE!! OMG!! I COULD JUST LICK YOU!!
PVC Arsenal 17
Staff Sergeant 3
Staff Sergeant 3

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:45 pm

why pimp? does he taste good?

O here's another. My friend is 280 pounds. He wants the government to shut down all fast-food places because they make people fat.

So I said, dude, THEY didn't make you a fatass. You chose to eat they're food and it's you're own damn fault your so unhealthy. Nobody forces you to stuff you fucking face with greasy food everyday, you just do it.
judgment_arms
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3
Location: Not so beautiful North Carolina, but at least it’s the U.S.A.!

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:53 pm

I hate it when people call a smoothbore a rifle, change the subject when there wrong, get there all upset when somebody talks about hunting, and the thing I hate the most is when somebody insults me, especially on the internet.
Oh and I hate people who blame the government for all there stupid problems, it’s not Bush’s fault that you retards didn’t get out of New Orleans in time.
Call me "Judge", it's easier to type.

Spud gun safety rules
beebs111
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:54 pm

i hate when youre making fireworks, and your dad walks in, and you spill all of the black powder onto the floor and get in trouble
in the upcoming presidential election, there will be several candidates who will be running, one of whom is Hillary Clinton. Now WAIT A SECOND!!! I though there was some sort of rule that prevented someone from serving more than two terms in office. Vote Against Hillary: Presidential Elections 08
Insomniac
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:03 pm

*********RANT*********
People who smoke right outside the door of supermarkets, malls, movie thearters etc. I HATE IT. I am very sensitive to cigarette smoke (don't know why, other types of smoke don't bother me any more than anyone else) When I smell it I gag and my eyes water heaps. I just pisses me off when I come out of a shop and get a lungful of the stuff.
*********RANT*********

People who are hypocrites

People who go 'Tsk' after every second word

People who never accept that they were wrong

People who are bad sports
pyromanic13
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:31 pm

people who follow/copy what other people do, or modify their behavior around peers.
Movie dialogue: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains our random dying
patterns."