How old are you?

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
Killjoy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sun May 27, 2007 1:52 am

Yeah no offense, but lately i've seen a lot of women in trucks/suvs who really suck at driving. I've almost been run off the road twice and have had multiple near collisions (all women in large trucks, suvs), and one time the women driving (in an suv) was the wife of my school's headmaster, and she came into my lane going the wrong way and forced me to swerve off into the dirt shoulder.

Also a lot of old people seem to have trouble driving, i watched an old women pull into the middle of the interesection, but wouldn't move even after the light turned red (she was trying to turn), and blocked the whole interesection.
Stanford Class of 2012

"In the end our society will be defined not only by what we create, but what we refuse to destroy"- John Sawhill
Modderxtrordanare
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Donating Members

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:44 am

Killjoy wrote:Also a lot of old people seem to have trouble driving, i watched an old women pull into the middle of the interesection, but wouldn't move even after the light turned red (she was trying to turn), and blocked the whole interesection.

Everyone here does that. They'll be trying to turn left at a green light, but no green arrow, so there is traffic preventing them from turning. They'll slowly creep into the middle of the intersection thinking that if the light turns red it won't be illegal for them to go because they're "past the light."

Idiots I say. :lol:

Then again I can't complain about people being bad drivers, I'm a bad driver too. 2 wrecks this year. :( But I drive a tank now, so if I do get in a wreck, no need to repair anything on it.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:03 am

Modderxtrordanare wrote:Then again I can't complain about people being bad drivers, I'm a bad driver too. 2 wrecks this year. :( But I drive a tank now, so if I do get in a wreck, no need to repair anything on it.
I know what you mean, i've been nicknamed "destruction derby" at work :D
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
mark.f
Sergeant Major 4
Sergeant Major 4
Eritrea

Donating Members

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:25 am

I, honestly, hate to drive anything with 4WD. I drove my brothers Tacoma to my house before. There is a road that cuts off the side of another road that leads to where I live, and I always like to take this side road because it gets me off the main road and away from the idiots.

Anyways, after maybe five minutes of driving that truck at 55 over that road, I was scared shitless. Every little bump the truck would go soaring either into the left hand lane or maybe a foot or so off the road.