Sig Hall Of Fame!

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
iPaintball
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Wed May 16, 2007 8:59 pm

Looking through the forums, I've seen some AWESOME sigs... Post yours if you think it's good enough!

(Right now, I'm gonna have to say Pimp's dumbass awards take the cake)

Mine just plain sucks:
Summer Projects:
CO2 tank hybrid: Gotta fix the meter :(
Cane gun: Needs a pilot/fill setup
1.5" piston valve gun: Almost done
spudthug
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Wed May 16, 2007 9:06 pm

the funniest thing i have ever heard on this site was the following by killagorrilla99

"did you by any chance come to this country on a floating door?"

and its in my sig
4" piston valved cannon-half done..( i spilt my cement...)

Hybrid- 75% done. need to build propane holder and drill/tap sparkplug hole..
iPaintball
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Wed May 16, 2007 9:10 pm

ONE of the best I read was by someone who's name I cannot remember at this point. It went something like this: "When life gives you lemons, make apple juice (?) And then sit back and watch poeple wonder how , exactly, you managed that." I have no clue if this is right , but I laughed at it fo like 20 mins.
Summer Projects:
CO2 tank hybrid: Gotta fix the meter :(
Cane gun: Needs a pilot/fill setup
1.5" piston valve gun: Almost done
ProfessorAmadeus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wed May 16, 2007 9:12 pm

Mine doesnt even work anymore...

Does anyone even know who I am anymore?
Insomniac wrote:Hey why am I a goose???? Why not somthing a little more awe inspireing, like an eagle or something? LOL
SOO CUTE!! OMG!! I COULD JUST LICK YOU!!
ShowNoMercy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wed May 16, 2007 9:17 pm

Well I had a rough start into the spud gunning, ask anyone from the spudtech forums, and I said some things that were wrong about the SGTC. Someone, Im not sure who, quoted me which basically said that "the only way to get a response from him was to incrimante him as a fraud and he had the nerve to yell at me". Yea that was me.
Jesus saves, no need to pray
The gates of pearl have turned to gold
It seems you've lost your way
Velocity
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wed May 16, 2007 9:21 pm

ShowNoMercy wrote:Well I had a rough start into the spud gunning, ask anyone from the spudtech forums, and I said some things that were wrong about the SGTC. Someone, Im not sure who, quoted me which basically said that "the only way to get a response from him was to incrimante him as a fraud and he had the nerve to yell at me". Yea that was me.

that was Davidbowie i believe...

I can't think of a cool signature... or title for that matter. If anyone has a good title for me, i'm open to suggestions.
ShowNoMercy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wed May 16, 2007 9:23 pm

That is was, oh well I think I was forgiven for that mishap.
Jesus saves, no need to pray
The gates of pearl have turned to gold
It seems you've lost your way
pyromanic13
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Wed May 16, 2007 9:40 pm

Da Pneu Kid wrote:ONE of the best I read was by someone who's name I cannot remember at this point. It went something like this: "When life gives you lemons, make apple juice (?) And then sit back and watch poeple wonder how , exactly, you managed that." I have no clue if this is right , but I laughed at it fo like 20 mins.
yeah thats my fav too.
Movie dialogue: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains our random dying
patterns."
pyromaniac
Corporal 4
Corporal 4

Wed May 16, 2007 9:42 pm

R mich cna you change the title at any given time like a sig? if so just make it something and change it wen you get soemthing better.

mines not that funny but it's true.
:pottytrain3:
noname
First Sergeant 4
First Sergeant 4

Wed May 16, 2007 10:10 pm

We kind of lost all the post whores, but everyone, read my damn sig and click the frickin' SpellCheck button before you hit Submit! You guys may not know, but over the months, I've been making a list of those who piss me off with hideous spelling/grammar.
Rmich, I would title you Guy Who Makes a Bunch Of Piston Valves, but that might be too long. :lol:
Pyromaniac, no, you have to pay another 1200 Bux (I found out the sad way). PS, you're on my list.
judgment_arms
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3
Location: Not so beautiful North Carolina, but at least it’s the U.S.A.!

Wed May 16, 2007 10:52 pm

I thought this old signature of mine was funny:
"My Wii smells funny, is this normal?"

or then there's this one:
:spam1:

‘Course, then again I might just be full of my self…
Call me "Judge", it's easier to type.

Spud gun safety rules
paaiyan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Wed May 16, 2007 10:56 pm

Da Pneu Kid wrote:ONE of the best I read was by someone who's name I cannot remember at this point. It went something like this: "When life gives you lemons, make apple juice (?) And then sit back and watch poeple wonder how , exactly, you managed that." I have no clue if this is right , but I laughed at it fo like 20 mins.
That was mine for a while. It was, if life gives you lemons, makes grapejuice and enjoy a nice cool glass while people stare and wonder how, precisely, you managed that.
"Who ever said the pen was mightier than the sword, obviously, never encountered automatic weapons."
-General Douglass MacArthur

Read my dog's blog - Life of Kilo
Killjoy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wed May 16, 2007 10:57 pm

Yeah your old sig was pretty damn funny judgement arms, thats one of the few sigs i remember from when i first found this site.
I find my sig funny but maybe thats just me...
Stanford Class of 2012

"In the end our society will be defined not only by what we create, but what we refuse to destroy"- John Sawhill
MrCrowley

Wed May 16, 2007 11:08 pm

Mines just quotes from movies such as Schindler's List. Oh and my 'Spudfiles - Relocating Spuds Since 2004'
paaiyan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Wed May 16, 2007 11:17 pm

noname wrote:We kind of lost all the post whores, but everyone, read my damn sig and click the frickin' SpellCheck button before you hit Submit! You guys may not know, but over the months, I've been making a list of those who piss me off with hideous spelling/grammar.
Rmich, I would title you Guy Who Makes a Bunch Of Piston Valves, but that might be too long. :lol:
Pyromaniac, no, you have to pay another 1200 Bux (I found out the sad way). PS, you're on my list.
Am I on your list?
"Who ever said the pen was mightier than the sword, obviously, never encountered automatic weapons."
-General Douglass MacArthur

Read my dog's blog - Life of Kilo