Page 13 of 13

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:10 pm
Author: trae08
wtf??

um i was cooking french fries an i putan ice cube in the oil an it lit on fire..

ive lit a trash can with gas in the bottom on fire... it blew up in my face...

ive lit my brothers shoe on fire with gas..

ive cut thru live 120 volt wires with wire cutters.. tingles a bit..

ive been swimming in poisoness snake infested water.. water mocison (sp) snakes

theres tons of stupid things ive done for now those are the main ones i can remember

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:18 pm
Author: A-98
ElasticBandit wrote:I masturbate with a condom for that same reason .... EEEWWWWW that's DISGUSTING!!!!!!!





Saves on clean-up though


:shock:

i think im going to go eat about 5 bottles of intsant coffee, and ill never be able to close my eyes for fear of that image

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:22 pm
Author: ElasticBandit
A-98 you have to admit ... at least it makes sense.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:05 pm
Author: A-98
yes............









*feet dangle in middle of room, over kicked-over stool*

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:48 pm
Author: LGM
I tried to write my name in burnt grass in our field next to my house, nearly burned the whole field down. Two weeks later my dad did a "controlled" burn to get rid of the underbrush anyways.

Went out on some ice and began chiseling around me with a large metal pole, jumped off just as the ice went under.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:21 pm
Author: 85Dave
DriftingRz wrote:Took a Kodak Funsaver Disposable camera apart , charged up the flash then touched the capicator. I remember jumping backwards about 3 feet. Even before I landed, I knew I had shocked myself.


yea not fun but a good prank in the right place.

in electrical training class one we used to wired up the ballasts from a fluorescent light and touch the output.
it puts out a high voltage and low amperage so although it hurt like hell it wasn't deadly

great fun

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:25 pm
Author: zeigs spud
when i first made a mini ghetto cannon (shampoo bottle) the flame was burning in the chamber and i didn't know (there was no amo in it) and i looked down the barrel and then it fired in my face....and burnt off my eyebrows lol....

last one was i left the cannon at my friends house and they started shooting eachother with it that night.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:29 pm
Author: 85Dave
First page seemed strage to me.. :?: :?: :?:

yuandrew wrote:
Took a Kodak Funsaver Disposable camera apart , charged up the flash then touched the capicator. I remember jumping backwards about 3 feet. Even before I landed, I knew I had shocked myself.



DriftingRz wrote:Took a Kodak Funsaver Disposable camera apart , charged up the flash then touched the capicator. I remember jumping backwards about 3 feet. Even before I landed, I knew I had shocked myself.


Cole wrote:Took a Kodak Funsaver Disposable camera apart , charged up the flash then touched the capicator. I remember jumping backwards about 3 feet. Even before I landed, I knew I had shocked myself.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:13 am
Author: 85Dave
pyrogeek wrote:I've lit myself on fire in welding class before (actually like 3 times in 2 weeks, but that's beside the point). I guess when your hands start feeling really warm, your glove is really on fire. And when someone yells "hey dude, you're on fire", take it seriously.


I lit my pants on fire twice in one day while TIG welding some mild steel in class...let's just say im happy my phone was in my leg pocket away from the flames...

The fire ended up getting to my car key in my other pocket and destroyed the security chip in it.
I ended up calling AAA...

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:11 am
Author: 85Dave
experament_u2 wrote:
put a skate bord washer inbetween 2 extenstion leand and it shot into the roof and shut all the power down in the house



So wait, You put a metal washer inbetween a pair of 120v extension cords and when you plugged it in you tripped the main panel breaker before the smaller 15/20A branch circuit breaker????

Now I think you have some panel problems if that happened...

And the washer shot to the roof??
I just cant see that happening even with 20A 120V on a properly working circuit...

I'm an electrician so I've seen some crazy things but nothing like that...

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:59 am
Author: rl93
Ive never seen somone tripple post.