Commercial T-shirt Gun

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
wyz2285
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2
Austria

Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:59 am

assembled in the US from parts mostly made in Asia, and they carry a 2 year warranty.
I read somewhere (an airsoft forum discusting the new tippman airsoft m4) and someone said they have lifetime warranty (you can always send back for repair or in a local shop) and stated it was US made, thats all I knew so :p
CpTn_lAw wrote: :D "yay, me wanna make big multishot pnoob with 1000 psi foot pump compressor using diamond as main material. Do you think wet bread make good sealant? " :D
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 am

Most facts on internet forums are wrong, including this one.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Gun Freak
Lieutenant 5
Lieutenant 5

Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:25 pm

jackssmirkingrevenge wrote:Most facts on internet forums are wrong, including this one.
I think the facts on this forum tend to be a little more trustworthy than elsewhere on the interwebs... Probably because the heart of the community is people with very extensive knowledge and experience. Then the newbies come along and learn from them. :)

Jack I am actually very jealous of your job :D
OG Anti-Hybrid
One man's trash is a true Spudder's treasure!
Golf Ball Cannon "Superna"M16 BBMGPengunHammer Valve Airsoft SniperHigh Pressure .22 Coax
Holy Shat!