Paint ball gun build help.

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
CooperJS
Private 4
Private 4

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:34 am

Hey guys
I am building a paintball gun soon, although i don't know what to choose from pump action, have a sleeve or have it bolt action, i also want to be able to shoot 10 shots but that shouldn't be to hard with a 3 way and a qev and then have a air tank in the back pack but, im planning of making multiple ones so my friends and i can have a war although ill be looking after them, we will be using at a farm and where planning on having a air compressor at both bases, soo after your 10 shots you have to run back to base and refill, that's what the plan is...

Ill probably make videos on the build and post em up, so what type of loading system would you guys recommend?

I have a lathe and a drill press so i can make parts and stuff, i am worried that if i use the semi auto piston idea, im going to split the paint balls as the bolt pushes it forward then shoots it, is there anyway to prevent this or should i go with another alternative?
Links to other peoples guns might also give me an idea on what to build.

This is what im using to help during the build

Cooper