Alternative air cannon ammo

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
MOO Tech
Private
Private

Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm

There are many things that you could possibly think of to put in an air cannon. I have put quite a few odd things in some of mine and have many videos on the subject.

Play list here:

However I think it might be a good idea to discuss this. If you watch my YouTube channel you will have seen me shooting all sorts of weird looking bullets out of my air cannons and I don't really talk about what I am shooting much. One sort of round I shoot a lot because I can make many variations of is bullets I call full paper jacket FPJ. These are exactly what they sound like, instead of a metal jacket that have paper jackets and have just about anything in them.

Some videos I have used them in:

As far as I know I am the first one on the internet to come up with the concept. These are great because they are very cheap to make and can be made for a great variety of task. I have gotten them to have the ability to completely disintegrate at certain distances witch is great for people who live in neighbor hoods and don't want a bullet hitting their neighbors house or window but still wants something that will have a huge impact on a target. I usually fill mine with a very finely powdered dry dirt. This is also great if you wanted a shot gun effect by using stones in them and only crimping one end of the jacket closed. These rounds can be seen in action on my channel.

link Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMbJJ ... w/featured

There will be a video soon showing you how to make them and the materials you can use but the combinations are endless. You can even use stuff like silly putty in them I did this here:
Attachments
Snapshot - 12.png