75SD 3/4" hybrid with integral suppressor

Harness the power of precision mixtures of pressurized flammable vapor. Safety first! These are advanced potato guns - not for the beginner.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:30 am

FAP

[youtube][/youtube]

FAP FAP FAP

:D
Attachments
fap7.jpg
fap6.jpg
fap5.jpg
fap4.jpg
fap3.jpg
fap2.jpg
fap1.jpg
Last edited by jrrdw on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed video.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Zeus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:49 am

This raises an interesting question for me JSR, what are you doing with all these hybrids and prototypes you have when you move?

Very interesting too, I like the idea of a frangible round using epoxy, I'm thinking #4 birdshot slugs, which hold together a lot tighter, and with drag stabilisation thanks to the wad
/sarcasm, /hyperbole
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:52 am

Zeus wrote:This raises an interesting question for me JSR, what are you doing with all these hybrids and prototypes you have when you move?
Burning off stock and putting off having to pack :)
Very interesting too, I like the idea of a frangible round using epoxy, I'm thinking #4 birdshot slugs, which hold together a lot tighter, and with drag stabilisation thanks to the wad
Simply pouring epoxy into birdshot would make a harder version of the wax slugs taofledermaus uses frequently:

[youtube][/youtube]

It would also bond well to the wad turning it into a stabilizing tail, pretty devastating I reckon. Since epoxy is brittle and shatters somewhat like glass, it would form some nasty fragments against soft tissue...
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life