spudfiles podcast

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
benstern
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Donating Members

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:44 pm

Different IM protocols.
Ragnarok
Captain
Captain

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:04 pm

pizlo wrote:Also Ragnarok would you like the first one to feature your HEAL cannon?
I'm all right with that, especially as I'm in the middle of some filming anyway.
I'll see what I can do - What sort of thing do you want?
Is .avi cool with you?

It seems the chat room can work pretty well, as long as you can get a few people in there at once - I'm having a conversation in there with DYI and ALIHISGREAT right now.
Perhaps we should set up a regular time or two?
Does that thing kinda look like a big cat to you?
sandman
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:09 pm

i have use the chat up there twice

and i am a BF2 gamer so i got a headset and would be willing to discuss something on a chat
sgort87
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Donating Members

Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:01 pm

I tried so hard to get my whole weekly meeting thing going and for a few weeks it was great, but then interest died down and we ended up just making childish jokes at each other for 4 hours every Sunday night.

This idea, however, doesn't require the same things. People can view it when they want, and it should generate a bit more interest. It might even drive people back to the weekly meetings with interest in a relevant topic.
pizlo
Corporal 3
Corporal 3

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:38 pm

rag I've Pmed you about this, IDK if you still want to do it.
frankrede
Sergeant Major 2
Sergeant Major 2

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:37 pm

ALIHISGREAT wrote:well i would download a podcast but it would have to be one of the windows formats not one of apple's (because i have a toshiba gigabeat which i obtained off ebay because we don't have them in the uk) and i'd be up fo a cannon related chat although it would have to be text because i have no mic :( and one slightly related thing, does anyone use/ has anyone noticed the chat thing at the top?
I say for format
mp4 is the way to go.
Current project: Afghanistan deployment
benstern
Corporal 5
Corporal 5

Donating Members

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:53 pm

sgort87 wrote:I tried so hard to get my whole weekly meeting thing going and for a few weeks it was great, but then interest died down and we ended up just making childish jokes at each other for 4 hours every Sunday night.
We loved those childish jokes and you know it! :wink: