Thanks Folks!

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
jigabo0
Private
Private

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:24 am

hey monkeyslut1991, first off, ur a dumb ass, second off im not matt but i am a former member by the name of Thaddius McCotter III! u ruind the acdc name. why don't u go overdose on testosterone tablets, because ur a fagot that needs to manup. go take 50 mucinex pills and tell me what happens.
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:27 am

[size=150][color=darkred][u][b]jigabo0[/b][/u][/color][/size] wrote:spudfiles sucks gigantic saggy nut sacks. it smells like a wrinkle factory. ( old folks home)
No American would name themselfs that, not even a black one! I thought rasizum was not allowed here??? You should be banned for life!
Last edited by jrrdw on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
paaiyan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:30 am

Oh this ought to get interesting pretty quick. You know man, you can talk all the crap you want on the internet, but it doesn't make you look any tougher. So why don't you just save everyone the trouble, and leave before you get banned.?
"Who ever said the pen was mightier than the sword, obviously, never encountered automatic weapons."
-General Douglass MacArthur

Read my dog's blog - Life of Kilo
DYI
First Sergeant 5
First Sergeant 5
Antigua & Barbuda

Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:39 am

Actually, talking sh*t on the internet does quite the opposite of making you look tough; it makes people think that you've failed at life, and take out your anger and frustration by insulting people on the internet.

And I'm pretty sure that if he leaves, he'll be banned anyway. Taking a look at the 14 or so posts he's made today, he'll be gone before the day is over.
Spudfiles' resident expert on all things that sail through the air at improbable speeds, trailing an incandescent wake of ionized air, dissociated polymers and metal oxides.
bigbob12345
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:54 am

jigaboo you probaly think your all cool and "with it" but the truth is your just a dumba$$.I bet that you have absolutly no friends at all and you have probably done the same as your doing here on many forums and youve just gotten banned from them so just leave we dont want you here.If you you chose not to leave youll just get banned all we have to wait for is for PCGUY to come on and read your posts.
DYI
First Sergeant 5
First Sergeant 5
Antigua & Barbuda

Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:02 am

bigbob, as much of a hypocrite as saying this probably makes me, please don't feed the trolls. He'll either go away or be banned, and whichever it is, there'll be no trace of him by tomorrow.
Spudfiles' resident expert on all things that sail through the air at improbable speeds, trailing an incandescent wake of ionized air, dissociated polymers and metal oxides.
MaxuS the 2nd
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:35 am

jigabo0 wrote:hey monkeyslut1991, first off, ur a dumb ass, second off im not matt but i am a former member by the name of Thaddius McCotter III! u ruind the acdc name. why don't u go overdose on testosterone tablets, because ur a fagot that needs to manup. go take 50 mucinex pills and tell me what happens.
Is that how many you took for your nads to shrink?
Scary how you know the name of it.
Hubb
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:56 pm

Well....I support Spudfiles..... :lol:
jigabo0
Private
Private

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:24 pm

hey jrrdw, lets learn how to spell RACISM.

you know what i love adout this site, all the pussys that are here rely on PCGUY to solve their problems. hows about yall stop being hipocritical bastards, and grab this problem by the haunches. u all tell me that i bitch alot when 6 of u come and tell me the same thing that was said in the last post.

as for feeling mighty for writing this, the answer is yes. it makes me feel good at night knowing that i bitched out some low life idiots that talk about building tater guns but spend so much time talking about building tater guns that they never actualy do. i'm just trying to clean the world up one dick licking sanchez at a time.

i hope it makes you feel better that PCGUY has to hold ur hand while u take a metaphorical piss.

suck on them biscuts.
MaxuS the 2nd
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:29 pm

jigabo0 wrote:it makes me feel good at night knowing that i bitched out some low life idiots
Sounds like you got a pretty empty life.

How does it make you feel, knowing that you will never get anywhere with us?
jigabo0
Private
Private

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:34 pm

i love how this noob bitch thinks that he has enough respect to protect the forum. heres some advice, let pcguy hold ur hand through this inncident.

nice job restating what i had already said. i guese sarcasm is above u.
DYI
First Sergeant 5
First Sergeant 5
Antigua & Barbuda

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Good job jiggy, your grammar and spelling has now improved to the level of an eight year old. Lets all give him a big hand :hello1:.
mopherman
Corporal 3
Corporal 3

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:43 pm

dude, PCGUY kinda owns this site, he can fix this problem. Anyway, sarcasm usually doesn't translate over the 'net. whats the point in spamming this place anyway? You are, in essence, doing the exact thing that you are complaining about. If you don't like that we talk about spudding here, why not just leave?
searching for a modern day savior from another place,inclined toward charity,everyone's begging for an answer,without regard to validity,the searching never ends,it goes on and on for eternity
-Bad religion
MaxuS the 2nd
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:44 pm

Lol :D

Jiggilypuff..

I can't recall you stating anything of any importance..?
PVC Arsenal 17
Staff Sergeant 3
Staff Sergeant 3

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:47 pm

Rule 14 guys, Rule 14.