Thanks Folks!

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
Ragnarok
Captain
Captain

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:04 pm

MrCrowley wrote:jigabo0 or should I call you Schmanman, what the HELL are you doing?
WHAT??? (You should see my facial expression right now)

I can barely believe that's true - my mind is running all kinds of weird theories as to how it's not possible, but I have to say, they're all highly unlikely.
Does that thing kinda look like a big cat to you?
mopherman
Corporal 3
Corporal 3

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:10 pm

There are a ton of differences in grammar between Schmanman and jugly. Unless that was deliberate?
searching for a modern day savior from another place,inclined toward charity,everyone's begging for an answer,without regard to validity,the searching never ends,it goes on and on for eternity
-Bad religion
Ragnarok
Captain
Captain

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:10 pm

Hotwired wrote:WTF.
I don't think it could be put better.
Does that thing kinda look like a big cat to you?
MrCrowley

Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:14 pm

mopherman - Most likely deliberate.

I know it sounds hard to believe, but it matched to 23 of Schmanman's posts, meaning it's probably a friends computer, proxy or his school computers and he forgot he had posted under the IP before.
PCGUY
Owner
Owner
United States of America

Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:31 pm

The IP in question belongs to a public school district, Oakland Schools.

To whoever may be reading this from there let me put it like this, if the abuse doesn't stop then I will just call up your school district and have them deal with you. I actually work for a different school district so this really isn't much of a stretch.

Whoever Matt Phatt is, is probably the same person posting as jigabo0 since none of this happened until I emailed "Matt Phatt" a link to this thread.

As for Schmanman, yes the IP address does match, however since it's for a school district then who knows who it may really be.

Is it Schmanman? Very well could be, for reasons I wish to not disclose at this time. Maybe once this matter is over.

Regardless, it has been dealt with. Schmanman and all counterparts have been banned.
Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).