Time To Make Silly........Contest

Voice your input! Discuss anything to do with SpudFiles.com or community it's self. Constructive discussions only. This is a place to express thoughts about making the community better.
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:34 am

The Official Un-Offical Potato Cannon "Cannon" Contest!

The contest details: Like the title suggest, you have to make a cannon out of a potato. The prize will be the right to say "I built the best Potato Cannon "Cannon" ".

The Rules: 1) The chamber must be at least 1/2" in diameter or bigger and 1 1/2"s long. Max diameter of chamber 1", max length of chamber 2"s.

2) The barrel must be 2"s long, no longer the 3"s long. Barrel bore at least .177, no bigger then 1/2".

3) Workability, you cannon must shoot your ammo of choice. Ammo should be brightly colored so it can be seen easily.

4) Proof, entry must be a video of at least one shot. Video must be at least 5 seconds long, no more then 30 seconds. Pictures also, 1 of the entire potato "potato cannon", 1 of the inside of the chamber and 1 looking down the barrel (the best that you can do). You can add 2 more pics of your creation for a total of NO more then 5 still pics and 1 video clip.

5) Contest starts right now and ends high noon Dec. 20th (EST).

6) No more then 1 entry per member.

7) Only entries in this thread, any other discussion will get you disqualified.

8.) The barrel can be made from anything, and must be mounted to the potato chamber. The barrel CANNOT BE A LINNER FOR THE CHAMBER! The chamber must be all potato.

9) You can decorate with paint or magic marker nothing else.

10) Rules will be subject to change at Mods discretion.

As all ways have fun, that's what this contest is for, FUN!!!!!! If there is any questions, ask them in the Discussion thread I'm about to start and will link every one to once I post it. Discussion here.