Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 81 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 79 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Image missing from the Pump-action theory page

Comments, Suggestions, Questions, anything to do with the website or community it's self. This is a place to express thoughts about making this community better.
  • Author

Image missing from the Pump-action theory page

Unread postAuthor: iMacThere4iAm » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:26 am

I see that there is no thumbnail image nor explanation text on the pump-action section of the theory page. <http://www.spudfiles.com/Accessories_Theories/pump_action.php> I knew it was on here but I hadn't actually looked at it before. I would be happy to supply a thumbnail and some writing if you like - It's quite disappointing that my only submission is displayed so badly.
I am thinking of making a Flash version of the design sometime, which will allow for much more detailed representation of the design.

Unread postAuthor: PCGUY » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:47 pm

If you would like to include a thumbnail/a bit of text I would be glad to add it.
Actually i'm going to start moving the Theories and How-To's to the forums in a bit so you may just be able to reply with the thumbnail/info.

When I get something usually I don't write anything myself about it... mostelly for time.

Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Website Discussion