Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 53 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 49 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

New Website Bugs/Comments/Feedback

Comments, Suggestions, Questions, anything to do with the website or community it's self. This is a place to express thoughts about making this community better.
  • Author

Re: New Website Bugs/Comments/Feedback

Unread postAuthor: PCGUY » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:06 pm

The search has been brought online, seems some server OS updates are causing server loads to go over the threshold. Sorry about that!

I do know there have been various concerns over the search ability of SpudFiles. That somewhat comes from the fact that I don't want to archive/purge threads so we can continue using very old posts.

Come this holiday season, a new version of the forum software we use is expected out. Ideally I'll be able to use the holiday time off work to give SpudFiles another large upgrade :-)

Yes, I am the guy that owns & operates SpudFiles (along with our extremely helpful moderators).
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Website Bugs/Comments/Feedback

Unread postAuthor: Fnord » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Just realized I've been missing the private message notification box thing... any chance it could be made slightly larger, or perhaps an obnoxious color that stands out more?

Also can confirm that the site isn't throwing the please-wait message when logging in now.

Major General
Major General

Return to Website Discussion