Login    Register
User Information
Username:
Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 50 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 47 guests


Most users ever online was 218 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot], farcticox1, Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Comments, Suggestions, Questions, anything to do with the website or community it's self. This is a place to express thoughts about making this community better.
Sponsored 
  • Author
    Message

Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Unread postAuthor: Zeus » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:21 pm

I bought some fittings today, and I'm setting up my lathe and MIG this arvo
  • 0

/sarcasm, /hyperbole
User avatar
Zeus
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1501
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: 'Straya, C*nt
Reputation: 8

Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:18 am

Zeus wrote:I bought some fittings today, and I'm setting up my lathe and MIG this arvo


Sounds like we'll get something nice out of you. :D
  • 0

User avatar
mark.f
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3528
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 11:18 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 25

Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Unread postAuthor: farcticox1 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:55 am

Zeus wrote:I bought some fittings today, and I'm setting up my lathe and MIG this arvo


Now I feel the disturbance :twisted:
  • 0

User avatar
farcticox1
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 701
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 111

Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Unread postAuthor: matti » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:28 am

I think it's time for me to participate to my first spudfiles contest :lol:

Haven't done actual spudgun in many years. Since this is a non ghetto contest, I will give it my best with cnc machines and 3D printing. Hope to do something totally new :idea:
  • 0

User avatar
matti
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:01 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:12 pm

matti wrote:Hope to do something totally new :idea:


That's the idea. :D
  • 0

User avatar
mark.f
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3528
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 11:18 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 25

Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Unread postAuthor: matti » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 am

mark.f wrote:
matti wrote:Hope to do something totally new :idea:


That's the idea. :D


Btw.. Should this competition be also mentioned in the front page ? It took me some time to find this thread :roll:

The last front page post has been there for long time :D
  • 0

User avatar
matti
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:01 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Unread postAuthor: Kensingt0n » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:22 pm

I think I might have to jump on board this as well..
In regards to the rules, if we've been working on something previous to the competition and it's unfinished, are we able to use part of it for this project? e.g. air tank with valve. :lol: :twisted:
  • 0


Kensingt0n
Private
Private
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:02 am
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 1

Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Sponsored

Sponsor
 


Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:02 am

matti wrote:
mark.f wrote:
matti wrote:Hope to do something totally new :idea:


That's the idea. :D


Btw.. Should this competition be also mentioned in the front page ? It took me some time to find this thread :roll:

The last front page post has been there for long time :D


Probably a good idea.

Kensingt0n wrote:I think I might have to jump on board this as well..
In regards to the rules, if we've been working on something previous to the competition and it's unfinished, are we able to use part of it for this project? e.g. air tank with valve. :lol: :twisted:


That shouldn't be a problem.
  • 0

User avatar
mark.f
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3528
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 11:18 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 25

Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Unread postAuthor: mark.f » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 am

Well, looks like this is another contest that failed to get off the ground. :( It's April 2nd here.

Thanks to all who showed interest, and hopefully we can have a more successful event in the future.
  • 0

User avatar
mark.f
Donating Member
Donating Member
 
Posts: 3528
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 11:18 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 25

Re: 2018 Impromptu Non-Ghetto Contest

Unread postAuthor: matti » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:31 am

mark.f wrote:Well, looks like this is another contest that failed to get off the ground. :( It's April 2nd here.

Thanks to all who showed interest, and hopefully we can have a more successful event in the future.


Oh no :shock: I think we need longer time to participate, two months is not enough for some of us :lol: Like many of us that are getting older, I work 5 days a week + run my own company at the side. I had time to design something for this competition, but had no time to get them done for this. :oops:
  • 0

User avatar
matti
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:01 pm
Reputation: 10

Previous

Return to Website Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], farcticox1, Google [Bot]

Reputation System ©'