Password:
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Sponsored
Who is online

In total there are 58 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 54 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Administrators
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Things that piss me off...

Comments, Suggestions, Questions, anything to do with the website or community it's self. This is a place to express thoughts about making this community better.
Sponsored 
  • Author
Unread postAuthor: PVC Arsenal 17 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:48 pm

this thread is as useless as those you're "pissed" at. Do you actually think that posting this would help something?

PVC Arsenal 17
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: drac » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:27 pm

LMAO, I said high hore. Meant to say horse.

So if you recognize that you were like that, you can accept the fact that you changed right? So why don't you wait a little bit to see if they change? We all made the same mistakes as newbs, and I know that we get impatient now, but we should try and show some self restrain when criticizing there.

drac

Unread postAuthor: Hayseed_Andrew » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:48 pm

Well, I'd like to say that, although I would be considered a noob I do agree with the stuff SpudStuff posted. However, I do still tend to dislike him because he's not really a very considerate person. I too have read all the misplaced posts, pointless two-word posts, and completley useless questions directed to non-existent cannon makers, and have become almost as frustrated as you guys have. I, unlike you, have not actually built a spudgun yet, and am searching for ideas, trying to see if someting i've thought of has already been done, and it is very frustrating to come up with topics where I have to look through almost 10 pages of mostly SpudStuff arguing about something completley unrelated to the general topic to find what I was looking for.

Hayseed_Andrew
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postAuthor: Flying_Salt » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:55 pm

MrCrowley wrote:its too hard to teach all the kids who use myspace and bebo crap 24/7 about proper english,format,grammar and common sence(e.g Not asking for plans)

YES! I'm so sick of those people. They think they're so cool because they spill out all thier personal details on the internet. I've even caught people like my sister saying things such as "lol" while in a face-to-face conversation.

Congratulations to Spudstuff for living up to his "Pro-flamer!" title.

sgort87 wrote:I hereby present Flying_Salt with The one and only <a href="http://www.geocities.com/sgort87/ghetto">Ghetto Award!</a>
Flying_Salt
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to Website Discussion