Login    Register
User Information
We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.
Click here to Register
Who is online

In total there are 60 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 54 guests

Most users ever online was 155 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:40 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], mark.f, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

The Team
Global Moderators
global_moderators.png CS

Last Stand

Comments, Suggestions, Questions, anything to do with the website or community it's self. This is a place to express thoughts about making this community better.

What do you think?

Total votes : 30
  • Author

Unread postAuthor: paaiyan » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:51 pm

OK good, I just wasn't sure if that would clear my account or anything. Well, it's not like I have more than two posts anyway... So how exactly does this reputation thing work anyway? I haven't got any experience with it.

"Who ever said the pen was mightier than the sword, obviously, never encountered automatic weapons."
-General Douglass MacArthur

Read my dog's blog - Life of Kilo
Major General
Major General

Unread postAuthor: cash68 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:31 pm

MrCrowley wrote:But are they causing any harm? They can also help to identify 'post whores'. Im not saying this because I happen to have the most posts, its just interesting to know how many you have. Maybe if this got serious enough we could just chuck them in our Profile instead of them being displayed in every post you make.

Great idea. Make it hard to find, and so ONLY YOU can see your post count. Nobody else needs to know.

I remember when I got in a arguement with SB15, then someone new on the forum pointed out I must be right because I have more posts then him. Turns out I wasn't right and SB15 was, but the point is I had about 1500 posts on Spudfiles at the time and only about 60 on spudtech. Im still the same person with the same amount of knowledge just a different post count.

If someone believes someone just because of post count, then they're kind of idiots in the first place.

Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Unread postAuthor: Kenny_McCormic » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:52 pm

about the where the hell did DR go thing i emailed him and I am waiting for a response

1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Unread postAuthor: MrCrowley » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:53 pm

I think he's admin/owns www.spudcom.com

I may be wrong.

Return to Website Discussion