Soy is making kids 'gay'

Post questions and info about things you have launched or thought about launching. No posts about explosive projectiles!

Postby Navigator7 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:40 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Exerpt~There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it's a "health food," one of our most popular.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<a href="http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327">The Article That Started It All!</a>
My guess is soy will be in plentiful supply and very inexpensive.

Now the question is....what concoctions would be required to fabricate soy into suitable projectile manufacture?

I don't think it would be viewed as gay behavior or misconstrued as gay behavior.

Something also tells me soy projectiles would make exceptional impact craters, or soy could make exceptional targets.

I suggest we start a health movement right here at Spudgun Technologies!
;-)

Edit...Benstern....I want to make rocks and trees and targets gay...not eat the stuff.
Edit...What's with the green and the underline???? Soy?
Navigator7

Postby benstern » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:58 pm

Soy based paper targets you could eat after shooting chip dip at it?

Use soy projectiles to play fetch with hippies?
benstern

Postby Mr.Plow » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:42 pm

I like his complete lack of sources for those statistics.

Anyways, everyone knows the real cause of homosexuality is <a href="http://www.infolanka.com/jokes/messages/2882.html">beer.:D </a>
Because, hey, it's all totally plausible if you have no education on sexual psychology. Yay ignorance!
Mr.Plow

Postby aturner » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:00 pm

THE RESULT: 100% of the men
1 Gained weight
2 Talked excessively without making sense
3 Became overly emotional
4 Couldn't drive
<b>5 Failed to think rationally
6 Argued over nothing</b>
7 Had to sit down while urinating
<b>8 Refused to apologise when wrong</b>

edit: Plow, the author doesn't NEED references. After all, James Rutz is chairman of Megashift Ministries and founder-chairman of Open Church Ministries. He is the author of "MEGASHIFT: Igniting Spiritual Power," and, most recently, "The Meaning of Life." So <u>of course</u> this qualifies him to dispense medical advice.
aturner

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby sgort87 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:29 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Navigator7
[br][quote]Now the question is....what concoctions would be required to fabricate soy into suitable projectile manufacture?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">What?! And make my cannons gay? No way man...
sgort87

Postby Mr.Plow » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:44 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Now the question is....what concoctions would be required to fabricate soy into suitable projectile manufacture?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Some KY, a Pat Benatar CD, and a few apple martinis?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">edit: Plow, the author doesn't NEED references. After all, James Rutz is chairman of Megashift Ministries and founder-chairman of Open Church Ministries. He is the author of "MEGASHIFT: Igniting Spiritual Power," and, most recently, "The Meaning of Life." So of course this qualifies him to dispense medical advice.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Well gee whiz! If he knows the meaning of life, of course he has an intricate knowledge of psychophysiology! I shouldn't have questioned him :evil:
Mr.Plow

Postby BewareOfDog » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:23 pm

He states that he compressed five years of college into eight... Bouncing from Fullerton to UCLA to Los Anglese State University to <b>San Francisco State University</b>.

... Maybe that's where he was introduced to soy???
BewareOfDog

Postby boilingleadbath » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:28 pm

Odd that the chinease have a population of 1.2 billion, isn't it - assuming that he is not exadurating or fabricating claims.

That said, soy does contain phytoestrogens... including the fermented soy products.

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/car2/CredibilityShip.png">Humerous commentary</a>
boilingleadbath

Postby Navigator7 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:45 am

Judging from the responses, perspectives and the humorous commentary ...I'd say I have insulted a bunch of soy users.
?
Navigator7

Postby sgort87 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:05 am

[intercourse] soy!
sgort87

Next

Return to Ammo Discussions