Bye Bye Birdie!!!

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby boogieman » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:12 pm

I had an interesing experience a few hours ago. There are migrating blackbirds of some type in the trees in our neighbor's yard (about a block away). It is unreal, there must be thousands of them, the trees were completely black with birds. The noise was unbearable!:x

Anyways, I was testing launching a tennis ball over a tree in my yard. I noticed the birds became quiet after I shot. Quadzilla is very loud with a tennis ball (much fun;)). The birds started in again, I swear the noise was pure torture!:evil: So, I loaded up Quadzilla and walked over to my neighbor's house. My neighbor is cool with the spudguns, so he could care less.

I got about 10 feet from the huge trees the birds were in... :twisted: Pointed up at the sky (not at any birds)... and... <h1> BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM! </h1>
The birds crapped themselves (rain of bird POO) and flew off like crazy. They flew to the outskirts of town and are out of my hearing range :)

:mrgreen:BTW the birds didnt really rain bird poo:mrgreen:
boogieman

Postby MadPiper » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:17 pm

Haha great solotion!
MadPiper

Postby EvilEyeMonkey » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:24 pm

LOL!!! nice going. way to get the pests away. reminds me of when i had praire dogs. i loved them. and when i gave the a bath it scared the shizit out of them. LITERALLY too. :D
EvilEyeMonkey

Postby psyduck » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:30 pm

Hope you didn't get pooped on :D
psyduck

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby PCGUY » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:41 pm

LOL! I thought i was going to have to make a sig for Boogieman with his spud man haveing bird crap on his head.
PCGUY
Site Admin

Postby pacogoatboy » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:13 pm

I hate starlings. Evil little creatures. They don't have any natural predators, so they just overbreed and you get thousands of them all the time. Bah. Evil, evil, evil little creatures.
pacogoatboy

Postby spud lover » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:37 pm

Crows are the worst, those sorry SOB's have no purposr but to annoy and kill eagle eggs. That is why you bust out the pellet pistol every time you hear one.:)
spud lover

Postby Bartman007 » Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:20 pm

dude, the birds hate me, even though I have never shot at them.
No matter where I park, the fly to the nearest tree with berries, eat their fill, then fly away, turning my car into Pearl Harbor in the process. It is really pissing me off...
Bartman007

Postby Spudinator » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:11 pm

well, i'm gonna break the rules, but ohh well. The other day in my garage i was testing out my slugs, and heard a damn crow cawing and cawing. i thought it would go away, but noooo! so, i load up a slug, walk out there, yell "YOU BETTER RUN YOU MOTHU F*CKER! YOUR GONNA DIE IF YOU DON'T!" so, he doesnt, he just sits there cawing his ass off untill he hears a whizz, but by then it was too late. the slug was traveling just fast enough to not penetrate, so it just transfers all of its momentum to the crow. that SOB went flying i swear at least 50 feet away from the tree it was perched on. i went and found it, and figured that the slug hit it square in the breast, making for a quick kill. well, that night i felt quite satisfied.:D
Spudinator

Postby PCGUY » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:34 pm

Funny story, but ur goinna get banned for that [excrement].

Let me make this more clear, it was FUNNY untill you actually hit the bird, then it was just sad. I can see you as my neighbor doing that. ;)
PCGUY
Site Admin

Next

Return to Stories