Stupid people

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby buzzboy » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:00 pm

this guy came into my parents shop as i was shooting my spud gun. they were talking about surfboards when my howitzer went off. then they started talking about spud guns. in a very redneck accent they said,"back where we come from we shoot them thangs at cows. the spud flys through the air then the cows go moooooooo!!!!

this kind of people scare me
buzzboy

Postby Freefall » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:06 pm

People like that should be stripped naked, dipped in honey and tied to an anthill...
Freefall

Postby plasticex009 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:56 pm

I know what you mean buzzboy. I went to a contractor plumbing supply place with a list of fittings I needed for my LRPL-01 launcher and some other customers picked up on what I was buying them for. They acted like they knew everything about spudguns and only admitted to building combustion style launchers. One of their stories involved shooting at a porta-john, with spuds, and upon impact they swore the porta-john exploded; get this they were over three blocks away using hairspray. They then questioned the range of the launcher I was making. I told them around a mile and of course they didn't believe me and started to talk to me about how to safely use my launcher; I just smiled and noded while they gave me pointers.

I did get a lot of free pipe that day (8' of 4" and 10' of 2" sch 40 pvc) so putting up with these people did pay off.[:p]
plasticex009

Postby buzzboy » Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:51 am

its almost like old men and fishing stories. :D
buzzboy

Sponsored

Sponsor

Return to Stories