hehe

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby fieroman1978 » Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:22 pm

me and some friends decided to go down to the river and shoot some spuds off since it was so nice out. not a ripple in the water.
We shot some off in between hiding the gun from people walking, rideing, etc. (there is a bike path right by the river). When one time just as we shot, a guy on his bike with his little girl comes by... We knew he seen us and hoped hed keep going. He keeps going, then we hear. "Potato gun!". lol then he came over and started telling us some stories that he and his friends had years ago.

He also said that he seen a potato gun explode. Although he also said they made them out of ABS. [:0] Anyways he had never heard of a a pneumatic gun and kept asking "where does the hairspray go in?" LOL. i musta told him about 3x that it used compressed air instead. So for a demo we shot off a few shots after some much tiring pumping up to 110 psi. Hes like "WOW its gone! and its so quiet!" So he thanked us for the demonsttion and went on his way.

Then a beaver came by.........funniest thing i ever saw, missed the beaver and he jumped into the river about 5 feet. Musta scared the heck out of him. ( i know i should shoot at animals, but my friends more or less did it.)
fieroman1978

Postby Bartman007 » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:01 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by fieroman1978
[br]Then a beaver came by.........funniest thing i ever saw, missed the beaver and he jumped into the river about 5 feet. Musta scared the heck out of him. ( i know i <b>should</b> shoot at animals, but my friends more or less did it.)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Typo police...

Hehe, that's funny, where does the hairspray go in?

Peace,
-Bartman007
Bartman007

Return to Stories