Moved>> Lighter Exploding

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby Mr.Plow » Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:35 am

Random thought-
I did some WWII re-enacting a year or two ago...it was awesome! During one reenaction, I was a contemptable nazi, so of course I had to die. Thing is, these deaths arent usually as coordinated as many people think. I was hiding behind a car while reloading, and some dumbass kid runs right in front of me, and fires 3 rounds point blank INTO MY FACE with his garand. Luckily, my face didnt get messed up, just a little dirty...when you're that close, you don't shoot directly at em, because as Rex said, those rounds have a small bit of filler. And I'll tell you this, I was pissed as hell, and that guy got a kar98 buttstock sharply in the back right after the show. He got his ass chewed off, too. He was a kid, but it wasnt his first show, you know... rrrgh. Painful buring powder and debris! [:(!]
Mr.Plow

Postby Rex_R » Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:05 am

after working with ammo for a few years...it bugs me when ppl don't use the right terms. movies etc I get a laugh out them when they do stuff like fire a rocket launcher from a car( or seeing how many explosions use white phospherous in the 'high explosives'(makes lots of white smoke)). here's one fer ya, can you use a pistol loaded with blanks and a pencil stuck down the barrel against vampires?
Rex_R

Postby Greatkyle » Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:24 pm

nice one Rex
Greatkyle

Postby acanz » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:30 pm

On the topic of the light exploding....

TaterNater, I dont know what kind of lighter you have but the ones Ive used (Bic's and Bic Minis) dont have enough force to push rocks when they explode, let alone "blow the glass doors open". Ive been hit with the plastic, and it didnt even scratch me. Of course having it explode in you hand would hurt and is dangerous, but his life wasnt at risk.
acanz

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby theexp » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:59 pm

yeah, It couldn't hurt you badly, but it wasn't propane, that was a typo, it was kerosine
theexp

Previous

Return to Stories