a semi funny/semi scary story.

Tell stories about your spud cannon adventures!

Postby Tenty » Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:28 pm

ok, one time me and my two friends, one of which has a pickup truck and some grudges, were at the school football/track field shooting my spud gun, a 3" X 5' piston gun. when we were done i loaded the gun and some left over spuds into the bed of the truck, and one of the trucks oners "grudges" walked up. it seems that this guy (a classmate of my friend) thought my friend stole something of his, or something stupid like that, and was threatening to beat him up. my friend makes a stupid comment, and the guy pulls out a knife! however, my friend just stands there and grins, ands i get the idea just from the stupid smile sprea across his face. i reach into the bed of his truck and pull out my cannon _(it wasnt loaded or pumped up, but the "grudge" didnt know that) and the guy with the knife just about wets his pants!! him and his friends took off running, and my friends said he was never bothered again. anyway, me and my two friends just started laughing untill we were rolling on the ground.
the moral here:always carry a spudgun when you are in danger of getting threatened by someone. no, just kidding, the real moral is dont get people mad at you that might have a knife, or a 3" X 5' piston gun:D
Tenty

Postby Freefall » Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:46 pm

And hey, if he had called your bluff, 5' of 3" PVC makes a pretty good club!
Freefall

Postby Tenty » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:59 pm

totaly!
unfortunantly it stopped working for some stupid ass reason, so i converted it to a diaphragm gun, oh well.
Tenty

Postby Chriszuma » Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:41 pm

yeah, the image of a very long piece of PVC pointed at the head with an ignitor at the other end tends to inflict fear in the hearts of the enemy. (and urin in the pants of the enemy).
Chriszuma

Sponsored

Sponsor

Postby Bartman007 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:32 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="tahoma,verdana,arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chriszuma
and urin in the pants of the enemy
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">why would you want to be in the pants of the enemy? [:p]
Bartman007

Postby Mr.Plow » Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:29 pm

hahahahahahahahaha! Nice call bartman! Urine, not urin. I didn't catch the You're-in very quickly....LOL:D
Mr.Plow

Return to Stories