"Offtopic-posts-topic" NSFW

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
Brian the brain
Netherlands

Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Hmm...

found a pumpaction airsoft springer on a flee market...

Exactly like the one my son already has...
Only 50ct... :D

so my son finally decided I could cut one down and paint it...

Looks badass!!
So...yes...now my son will probably inherit the sawed-off bug.. :wink:
Gun Freak wrote:
Oh my friggin god stop being so awesome, that thing is pure kick ass. Most innovative and creative pneumatic that the files have ever come by!

Can't ask for a better compliment!!
Zeus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:55 pm

qwert123 wrote:just out of curiosity is anyone else a brony like me? 8) if you don't know what a brony is, then you aren't one :D
YOU SHALL NOT PASS

What is it about a program for little girls, that gives you people a maxiboner? It's fuçking My Little Pony, fuçking why? Are you also a furry? Do you contribute to the death of 4chan by posting this *****try?

And yes, this is a flame.
/sarcasm, /hyperbole
SpudBlaster15
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3
Seychelles

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras nec placerat erat. Vivamus dapibus egestas nunc, at eleifend neque. Suspendisse potenti. Sed dictum lacus eu nisl pretium vehicula. Ut faucibus hendrerit nisi. Integer ultricies orci eu ultrices malesuada. Fusce id mauris risus. Suspendisse finibus ligula et nisl rutrum efficitur. Vestibulum posuere erat pellentesque ornare venenatis. Integer commodo fermentum tortor in pharetra. Proin scelerisque consectetur posuere. Vestibulum molestie augue ac nibh feugiat scelerisque. Sed aliquet a nunc in mattis.
Last edited by SpudBlaster15 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qwert123
Private 4
Private 4

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Gun Freak wrote:
Urban Dictionary wrote:A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise. They typically do not give in to the hype that males aren't allowed to enjoy things that may be intended for females.
Yeah... You're probably alone on this one :lol:
haha, thats like an offensive way to refer to a brony, thats like someone calling you a gun obsessed moron with a death wish that is going to kill them self with pvc pipe :D for the record my my gf started it, but i continued it :roll:
Fnord
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:35 pm

BRO-HOOF!

Ok, no, I haven't actually seen the show or the movie, but I find the overblown cult status it has achieved to be rather hilarious. Is it like the ren & stimpy of girly cartoons or what?

If I get bored enough maybe I'll torrent FIM for the hell of it but It'll still be kind of embarrassing having it on my computer.

I guess I'll just hide it with my p0rn folder.
MrCrowley

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Ever wondered where that gif comes from? Probably not, anyway.

[youtube][/youtube]
qwert123
Private 4
Private 4

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Fnord wrote:BRO-HOOF!

Ok, no, I haven't actually seen the show or the movie, but I find the overblown cult status it has achieved to be rather hilarious. Is it like the ren & stimpy of girly cartoons or what?

If I get bored enough maybe I'll torrent FIM for the hell of it but It'll still be kind of embarrassing having it on my computer.

I guess I'll just hide it with my p0rn folder.
Full episodes are on YouTube, start with episode one season one

Haha, p0rn would be easier to explain :lol:
Also: /] [\ it's a bro hoof

And why the banhammer? Haha, while the mods are away, the bronies will play and considering this is the off topic post, I am being on the topic Of discussion :) haha, if you give it a chance you won't regret it
MrCrowley

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:52 pm

qwert123 wrote:Haha, while the mods are away, the bronies will play and considering this is the off topic post
I'm a mod :wink:

I watched a clip on YouTube, I couldn't stand the voice.
qwert123
Private 4
Private 4

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 pm

MrCrowley wrote:
qwert123 wrote:Haha, while the mods are away, the bronies will play and considering this is the off topic post
I'm a mod :wink:

I watched a clip on YouTube, I couldn't stand the voice.

I know your a mod :D, there arent any rules agenst ponies and bronies are there? :roll:

I am still trying to understand why everyone is so anti-brony and did you wach the entire first episode?
Crna Legija
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:04 am

qwert123 wrote:I am still trying to understand why everyone is so anti-brony and did you wach the entire first episode?
I am still trying to understand how you get into it in the first place.
'' To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.”
--Homer Simpson

Add me on ps3: wannafuk, 8/11/11 cant wait
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:07 am

qwert123 wrote:I am still trying to understand why everyone is so anti-brony and did you watch the entire first episode?
the target demographic of young girls and their mothers
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
MrCrowley

Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 am

qwert123 wrote:I am still trying to understand why everyone is so anti-brony and did you watch the entire first episode?
I imagine it hooks you in the same way The Kardashians does, or similar crappy T.V. except it's okay to want to bang the Kardashians (*shudder*). A typical story, 'well' written, will hook anyone who gives it a chance regardless the shape of the characters.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 am

MrCrowley wrote:I imagine it hooks you in the same way The Kardashians does, or similar crappy T.V. except it's okay to want to bang the Kardashians (*shudder*).
:D

If it wasn't for the 4chan hype the whole "brony" movement would probably have never taken off.
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Zeus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:15 am

4chan is why I hate the whole brony/MLP thing. I see it as both bestiality and pedophilia. They sexualize horses in a program for little children.

Thusly I believe they should be disposed of as one would discard plain rubbish.

And yes, I very mad.
/sarcasm, /hyperbole
qwert123
Private 4
Private 4

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Zeus wrote:4chan is why I hate the whole brony/MLP thing. I see it as both bestiality and pedophilia. They sexualize horses in a program for little children.

Thusly I believe they should be disposed of as one would discard plain rubbish.

And yes, I very mad.

there are all different types of bronies, i have personally never heard of one who wants to bang a pony, bestiality is just plain wrong, and so is pedophilia, those are both just terrible.... :?