"Offtopic-posts-topic" NSFW

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
SpudBlaster15
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3
Seychelles

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras nec placerat erat. Vivamus dapibus egestas nunc, at eleifend neque. Suspendisse potenti. Sed dictum lacus eu nisl pretium vehicula. Ut faucibus hendrerit nisi. Integer ultricies orci eu ultrices malesuada. Fusce id mauris risus. Suspendisse finibus ligula et nisl rutrum efficitur. Vestibulum posuere erat pellentesque ornare venenatis. Integer commodo fermentum tortor in pharetra. Proin scelerisque consectetur posuere. Vestibulum molestie augue ac nibh feugiat scelerisque. Sed aliquet a nunc in mattis.
Last edited by SpudBlaster15 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mark.f
Sergeant Major 4
Sergeant Major 4
Eritrea

Donating Members

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 pm

<div align="center">Image</div>
SpudBlaster15 wrote:I'm so disappointed that you didn't use hydrazine. :cry:
RFNA
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Murderers! Smashing hard working spiders, what the hell is the matter with you's? :protest:
SpudBlaster15
First Sergeant 3
First Sergeant 3
Seychelles

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras nec placerat erat. Vivamus dapibus egestas nunc, at eleifend neque. Suspendisse potenti. Sed dictum lacus eu nisl pretium vehicula. Ut faucibus hendrerit nisi. Integer ultricies orci eu ultrices malesuada. Fusce id mauris risus. Suspendisse finibus ligula et nisl rutrum efficitur. Vestibulum posuere erat pellentesque ornare venenatis. Integer commodo fermentum tortor in pharetra. Proin scelerisque consectetur posuere. Vestibulum molestie augue ac nibh feugiat scelerisque. Sed aliquet a nunc in mattis.
Last edited by SpudBlaster15 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mark.f
Sergeant Major 4
Sergeant Major 4
Eritrea

Donating Members

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:44 pm

I was also thinking a much more literal piranha solution.
MrCrowley

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:13 pm

jrrdw wrote:Parasites and other little blood suckers +1,000s Vs MrCrowley -1. :twisted: :P :twisted:
I keep the daddy long legs and let them roam free because they're supposed to take care of spiders like the one I caught last night. I'll have to have a word with the daddy long legs union president, let them know I'm not happy with their performance.
jsefcik
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:23 pm

lil man is good, results came back clear, nothing is wrong !!!
Gun Freak
Lieutenant 5
Lieutenant 5

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Good to hear, jsefcik!!
OG Anti-Hybrid
One man's trash is a true Spudder's treasure!
Golf Ball Cannon "Superna"M16 BBMGPengunHammer Valve Airsoft SniperHigh Pressure .22 Coax
Holy Shat!
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:35 pm

If spiders really freak you out you would not want to work on lawnmowers full time like I do. I get bit and stung more times in the Spring season then most people get in a life time.

The worst IMO are what I refer to as "Big Browns", they are a big brown garden spider with a bite that easily compares to a Bald Face Hornet sting. Not nice at all, I tend to get bit by them at least 4 times through out the grass cutting season. Then there are the little white spiders with the 2 red feelers in front. Got lucky this past season, only got bit once by that guy.

The odds are against me. I'm at customers houses where I have no air hose to blow the cut grass off the mowers and most customers don't bother cleaning off their mowers making them prime living arrangements for the creepy crawlies.

Nothing like reaching up under a mower to do some work on it and WAP! Bitten! It's like the worst...
Zeus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:52 pm

You murderers, I've been bitten by redbacks (black widows for our American members), and I let them go, hurts like feck, but they don't want to kill you.

And huntsmans (not the 'Murrican politician), they are the best, they kill all the other bugs, keep the flies down, and they don't even bite.

I hope you all feel bad.
/sarcasm, /hyperbole
warhead052
Staff Sergeant 3
Staff Sergeant 3

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:33 pm

jrrdw wrote:Murderers! Smashing hard working spiders, what the hell is the matter with you's? :protest:
What, is this occupy spider street?

Just messing with you. :P
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 am

Zeus wrote:I hope you all feel bad.
Agreed with the sentiment, I tend to leave little predators be, or throw a few flies their way for amusement.

Here's more misunderstood spider: http://www.quickmeme.com/Misunderstood-Spider/
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:01 am

"redbacks" as you call them are cousins to the black widow and just as poisonous. You would be dead...
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 am

MrCrowley wrote:Reminds me of a not so dissimilar story from earlier today.
My first thought was "What an amazing way to go!" but then I thought about concentrated ethanol in contact with my eyes and nether regions *shudder*

Dry suit and mask would be obligatory...
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Zeus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:45 am

jrrdw wrote:"redbacks" as you call them are cousins to the black widow and just as poisonous. You would be dead...
Out here, the last death was in the 70's. The venom is practically harmless physiologically, but it hurts to high heaven. That's what kills people.

So if your pain tolerance is high, and you get something cold on the bite quickly, then you'll be pretty much right. Otherwise, enjoy feeling like there's a hot coal inside the bite for a couple of days.

Dare I reference Wikipedia, but it'll do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redback_spider
/sarcasm, /hyperbole