Homemade PVC Train Horns

Meaningful discussion outside of the potato gun realm. Projects, theories, current events. Non-productive discussion will be locked.
Gun Freak
Lieutenant 5
Lieutenant 5

Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:07 pm

@LnL I made another horn tonight so now I have a 3-trumpet horn on my car. Anyways, took some pics of the insides before and after the drilling process which I will upload for you tomorrow. You can clearly see how I used the shape of the bushing combo to my advantage...

Wait till you guys hear how this triple horn setup sounds :D
OG Anti-Hybrid
One man's trash is a true Spudder's treasure!
Golf Ball Cannon "Superna"M16 BBMGPengunHammer Valve Airsoft SniperHigh Pressure .22 Coax
Holy Shat!
Gun Freak
Lieutenant 5
Lieutenant 5

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:21 am

So here you can see where I drilled the hole, I only took a picture before I drilled the air input hole but you get the idea.

In this picture, the hole would be in between the lip on the inside of the bushing and to the right of the right-most glue ring.

Here you can see how I filed off the pipe stop so the pipe can extend in the horn body, like when you make a piston valve. Right behind the lip is where the air hole is.
OG Anti-Hybrid
One man's trash is a true Spudder's treasure!
Golf Ball Cannon "Superna"M16 BBMGPengunHammer Valve Airsoft SniperHigh Pressure .22 Coax
Holy Shat!