Need A Golf Ball Cannon Built For Me

Show us your pneumatic spud gun! Discuss pneumatic (compressed gas) powered potato guns and related accessories. Valve types, actuation, pipe, materials, fittings, compressors, safety, gas choices, and more.
McGolf13
Recruit
Recruit

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:34 pm

I am looking for someone to build me a cannon that shoots golf balls from the tee box to the green 450 plus yards I am willing to pay someone to build me 2
Lmk if you can help me
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:53 pm

What state are you in?
Tipsypyro
Private
Private
United States of America

Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:57 pm

What are your size specs?
As within, so without. As above, so below.
jsefcik
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:41 am

McGolf13 wrote:I am looking for someone to build me a cannon that shoots golf balls from the tee box to the green 450 plus yards I am willing to pay someone to build me 2
Lmk if you can help me

Your best bet is to pick up a dust collector valve thats 1.5 inch , and build your chamber the valves have crazy power and never fail, just need to hook it to your air compressor, and pick up some sdr21 1.5 inch pipe, mine works awesome they are like 40-50 bucks online, and it will save you money:) enjoy the sport my friend:) hope you find a good deal on what ever you choose:)
Fnord
First Sergeant 2
First Sergeant 2

Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:46 am

McGolf13 wrote:I am looking for someone to build me a cannon that shoots golf balls from the tee box to the green 450 plus yards I am willing to pay someone to build me 2
Lmk if you can help me
P̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶a̶g̶u̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶-̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶t̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶x̶t̶-̶t̶l̶k̶ ̶a̶c̶r̶o̶n̶y̶m̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶p̶u̶n̶c̶t̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶i̶c̶a̶t̶o̶r̶
̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶
e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶.̶

Edit- dammit jesse this topic was six months old.
jrrdw
United States of America

Donating Members

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:29 am

dammit jesse this topic was six months old.
He hasn't been here in about that long, what a coincidence! :D