12cc Syringe Miniature Mini

Miniature guns are novelty custom, unique, and sometime downright crude! Common construction materials often include pill bottles or pens. Show us your work!
Novacastrian
Staff Sergeant 2
Staff Sergeant 2

Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:14 am

Greetings mini makers, just thought i would post this tiny gun i made today.
It is very basic, it consists of a syringe body, Aluminium barrel (1/4" i.d.), an acetal endplug (press fit), 6mm bolt that goes through the endplug for fueling and venting, and two 4mm counter sink screws for the spark gap.
The barrel and screws are held in place by LIQUID THEN SOLID GOLD (epoxy) :lol:
I have shot myself in the stomach several times and in the leg and it leaves a nice welt :lol: (i know i'm a dick head).
Who else has a gun that takes less than 1/2 a cc of butane to fire?
Anyway enough bull@#$!.

Edit: Anyone got a good shape for a stock? I was thinking BullPup style (it's for my 4 year old son)
America, the greatest gangster of all time. With 200 million odd foot soldiers at it's whim and call.
When you fill your car with refined oil remember that it has been paid for with blood and guts, some from your own countrymen, most not.
jackssmirkingrevenge
Five Star General
Five Star General

Donating Members

Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:42 am

LIQUID THEN SOLID GOLD
great description :)
Who else has a gun that takes less than 1/2 a cc of butane to fire?
I had a couple of 6mm cartridge experments that needed that little, but the power was too low to be worthwhile.

How about buying a toy gun and mounting this launcher inside it - or would that create a health and safety hazard :?
hectmarr wrote:You have to make many weapons, because this field is long and short life
Novacastrian
Staff Sergeant 2
Staff Sergeant 2

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:05 am

Kewl, i think that hybrid ones would do the trick.
But who has the time and money?

Edit: I totally missed this, a toy gun would be a great idea! Thanx.
America, the greatest gangster of all time. With 200 million odd foot soldiers at it's whim and call.
When you fill your car with refined oil remember that it has been paid for with blood and guts, some from your own countrymen, most not.